occupy denver movement haha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• occupy denver movement haha

here is another one of the lazy fucks of society. in this video they occupied some ladys property whose home was under forclosure and was being forced out finally. i dont understand the stupidity of some people

i dont know how to embed apparantly. it just keeps showing the code when i try and post it.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4HZeouQIU1M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    Last edited by bmxican; 10-31-2012, 08:10 PM.

Comment

Comment

1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Comment

^^^^^^What they did!!!

Comment

They sure showed those cops!!!!!

What exactly was the point of that? Aside from a free night in jail and a shower I'm sure they probably needed.

Comment

i posted on his facebook if they would have went in there educated on what laws they were breaking if any and voiced those instead of yelling vulgarities at the officers then maybe they would have made a little more of an impact instead of just sounding like another lazy uneducated idiot. apparantly that was wrong because i now have a date with him so he can give me my raccoon costume for tonight? haha

Comment

Is your friend the fatty?
                    Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

not my friend but he is the one holding the camera

Comment

I love this website. lol
                        Anyway, I commented on it on youtube. lets see what these fucktards have to say about it.

Originally posted by me View Post
                        So let me get this right, a business owner (bank) lends her their money to a person to buy the property. She can't pay them back like she agreed to when she signed the loan. So the bank takes back what it owns. That part makes sense. What doesn't make sense is you people not understanding why you are getting arrested for trespassing on private property.

Comment

If anyone is ever in Idaho Springs, go to Beau Jo's pizza. Sit out back, watch the water and drink fresh Tommyknocker Ale. (figured I'd bring something of substance to this thread)

Comment

they have a beau jo's in estes park too along with chicagos best. both good i think

Comment

Originally posted by bmxican View Post
                              they have a beau jo's in estes park too along with chicagos best. both good i think
                              Chicago's best or Old Chicago's?

All I know is that after eating real pizza up there, the stuff I've found down here is dogshit, rolled thin.

Comment

Working...
                              X