FTP: Ghostbuster arrested!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FTP: Ghostbuster arrested!

Gets arrested for public intox..I damn sure know i couldn't pull that off drunk.

I see white spaces! No vid or pic.

Comment

LOL at those fatass cops. I don't think a drunk would have made the landing. He wasn't nearly as drunk as the Ghostbuster at Jareds party last year that was barfing on the front lawn.

Comment

Fail! Just post the link.
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Damn beat me to it, at the Fat Cops.
          I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible,

but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake

Comment

Uh, you're under arrest for mischief..... Man I would be serving life! I am always running amuk...... granted not doing backflips but still.
            Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

I've always wondered whenever the cops give you an order to put a phone away, by law do you have to do what they say?
              I mean, in this video it seemed like the camera man was not interfering with the arrest at all, but was ordered to put his video camera away.
              By law, did he have to do what the cops ordered?

Comment

Egon has skills.
                Should have ran from the cops, doubt they could have caught him.
                2012 GT/CS & 93 Cobra
                sigpic

Comment

I wouldn't even do that sober. could have bribed his way out with a donut maybe

Comment

Originally posted by stangin4lyfe View Post
                    I've always wondered whenever the cops give you an order to put a phone away, by law do you have to do what they say?
                    I mean, in this video it seemed like the camera man was not interfering with the arrest at all, but was ordered to put his video camera away.
                    Unless there is a law against recording them there's nothing they can do if you are on public property. They don't like to be recorded when their fragile egos have been checked.

Comment

I think I might have let him go just for the awesome backflip.

Comment

I am amazed at all the videos that play if you leave it going......

Comment

Getting a PI? I'm sorry, doing a back flip off a patrol car is something I'd not be able to do sober. lol
                          Originally posted by MR EDD
                          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by stangin4lyfe View Post
                            No. This is America, and you are allowed to record them. I read an article where Police Unions are pushing for legislation to make it illegal to record an arrest, or any police interaction. Self absorbed pussies.

This is fucking America. I'll record your fat ass if I want to. Go ahead, arrest me on trumped up bullshit. We will see who gets the last laugh.
                            Originally posted by BradM
                            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

lmao, that was fucking awesome. Why didn't he run though? He would've gotten away easily.

Comment

Working...
                              X