No announcement yet.

Cash days VII.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That brings back a lot of good memories. All of the bullshittin, noise, tire smoke, police cars, and bettin on your favorite car. I miss watching the fast car leap off the line when I'm only 10 feet away.

Comment

Are bottle heaters too high at $50, never thought the torch was a good idea but i've seen a lot of guys do it.

Comment

Originally posted by shumpertdavid View Post
        Are bottle heaters too high at $50, never thought the torch was a good idea but i've seen a lot of guys do it.
        You must not get out to the track any it's a pretty common practice. Blankets usually drain the batteries really quick.

Comment

yea, i always like seeing Boosted's yellow GT...That bitch is wicked fast...

Comment

Originally posted by dangerous_sep View Post
            You must not get out to the track any it's a pretty common practice. Blankets usually drain the batteries really quick.
            When I make it to the track I see it pretty commonly. As far as battery drain goes, from a street car standpoint its never been a problem for me, I've ran both of mine before with no problem, ran a single with the car off and no problems to help maintain bottle temp. for a drag car I guess it could be an issue.

Comment

Working...
            X