85 rx7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 85 rx7

Not my favorite cars at all but damn this is low mileage and clean. Going to check it out tomorrow.

On my phone or else I'd do all the editinghttp://lawrence.craigslist.org/cto/3380859656.html

Are you a senior highschool cheerleader in 1989? If so, SWEET!

Comment

They are nice but the 12a was pretty under powered. If I were to get a first gen it would have to be an 85 GSL-SE with the 13B injected motor.

I always liked RX7s and have had several.
      Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
        Yell leader thank you very much

Comment

ls1t56 swap.
          DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
            Originally posted by akfodysvn View Post
            Yell leader thank you very much
            Either Way, Brad is still going to try and fuck you in that car.

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
              ls1t56 swap.
              My first thought exactly... Steal it and then throw a swap in it. We dont have the deals on ls motors like yall get though.

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                Either Way, Brad is still going to try and fuck you in that car.
                It was supposed to be a surprise!

Comment

I was at Texas Motorplex back in the summer and there was one running 11's all night long. Fuckers can be made pretty quick.

Comment

I've owned several of those and they are fun cars. I think I know this car. If its the same one I'm thinking of, its an automatic and those are absolute turds.

Comment

Looks clean.
                      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                        They are nice but the 12a was pretty under powered. If I were to get a first gen it would have to be an 85 GSL-SE with the 13B injected motor.

I always liked RX7s and have had several.
                        I have done 390hp at the wheels with a 12A. They crack the irons after that if you don't dowel the engine.

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                        I was at Texas Motorplex back in the summer and there was one running 11's all night long.
                        If the car was white that was me; it will do low tens but I drove it there and didn't want to risk breaking the diff.

The car in the ad looks super clean and I am probable going to buy it. Thanks for the heads up.
                        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                          The car in the ad looks super clean and I am probable going to buy it. Thanks for the heads up.
                          Damn, straight up pulling a jack move. That's fucked up.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                            I have done 390hp at the wheels with a 12A. They crack the irons after that if you don't dowel the engine.

If the car was white that was me; it will do low tens but I drove it there and didn't want to risk breaking the diff.

Pretty sure it was white, so it probably was you. That car is bad ass man.

Comment

Originally posted by Karson View Post
                              I've owned several of those and they are fun cars. I think I know this car. If its the same one I'm thinking of, its an automatic and those are absolute turds.
                              Not likely, car is in NE ks, I would want it for a swap anyhow
                              Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                              Damn, straight up pulling a jack move. That's fucked up.
                              Not likely, take him all day to get here

Comment

Working...
                              X