Turned around by a blanket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turned around by a blanket

I remember seeing the original video on wimp of the guy on the antique roadshow.

Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

That was an awesome video. I bug-eyed when the price hit $750,000 and stared in disbelief when it sold for $1.5MM. I hope he sticks to his "If it sells for $150,000.. I'll buy a house and it'll change everything" mentality, because he's gonna have another ~$800,000 after taxes AND the house that he never expected. THAT is life-changing!
    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
    dont downshift!!
    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Just wow. What a life changing event. I would be on the way to the nearest Aston dealer right now ordering a DBS. While I was awaiting the DBS I would get a new Eco Boost F-150 for a shop truck and a new 5.0 GT for a daily.
      Then hookers and blow.
      Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

That's bad ass
        1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

that was a great video. Im happy to see people recieve help when they really nooed it, not just want.

Comment

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
            Just wow. What a life changing event. I would be on the way to the nearest Aston dealer right now ordering a DBS. While I was awaiting the DBS I would get a new Eco Boost F-150 for a shop truck and a new 5.0 GT for a daily.
            Then hookers and blow.
            True DFWM baller right there!
            I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
            dont downshift!!

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
              That was an awesome video. I bug-eyed when the price hit $750,000 and stared in disbelief when it sold for $1.5MM. I hope he sticks to his "If it sells for $150,000.. I'll buy a house and it'll change everything" mentality, because he's gonna have another ~$800,000 after taxes AND the house that he never expected. THAT is life-changing!
              Don't most auctions charge 30%-ish too? If so that's $450,000 lol....
              Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                Don't most auctions charge 30%-ish too? If so that's $450,000 lol....
                Its more like 10% and depending on the auction the buyer may have to pay that premium.
                Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Awesome story!
                  www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

why can't the guy work? looks like he gets around just fine on that fake leg. i bet he is a romney supporter as well lol.
                    pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

Originally posted by Grape View Post
                      why can't the guy work? looks like he gets around just fine on that fake leg. i bet he is a romney supporter as well lol.
                      Why, because he is now part of the 1%, or because you are implying he likes hand outs?

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                        Why, because he is now part of the 1%, or because you are implying he likes hand outs?
                        i'm implying there are millions of people like this that arent' too proud to turn down free handouts, yet are confused enough to vote republican and complain about the food stamp cockroaches. All the while, i really don't see why he can't work, i have friends confined to wheelchairs that have jobs, what's his fucking problem.
                        pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

Originally posted by Grape View Post
                          i'm implying there are millions of people like this that arent' too proud to turn down free handouts, yet are confused enough to vote republican and complain about the food stamp cockroaches. All the while, i really don't see why he can't work, i have friends confined to wheelchairs that have jobs, what's his fucking problem.
                          He mentioned that it was a back issue that finally manifested itself in the amputation of his leg. There aren't any details regarding the back problems, but I would be willing to assume that, with full disability, there are a lot of other issues other than the missing limb.
                          dont downshift!!

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                            He mentioned that it was a back issue that finally manifested itself in the amputation of his leg. There aren't any details regarding the back problems, but I would be willing to assume that, with full disability, there are a lot of other issues other than the missing limb.
                            the guy can get himself around, move his hands and arms(obviously in the general direction of his mouth from the kitchen table), other than being a fat fuck i see no problems. Apparently he's going to be satisfied with $840/month? this country is fucked.
                            pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

Great video and glad that such a deserving person was so blessed!

Comment

Working...
                              X