Some astounding model work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some astounding model work

I am just blown away how detailed these are especially given these are all built from scratch and not a kit that was "weathered".

Thats more than astounding. Thats fucking insane.

Comment

That guy has alot of time on his hands.
      GOD BLESS TEXAS
      August Landscaping
      214-779-7278
      Seb's high class.
      He'll mow your grass.
      He'll kick your ass.
      And while his kidney stones pass,
      He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Originally posted by SEB View Post
        That guy has alot of time on his hands.
        This..

And a metric fuck ton of talent

Comment

That gullwing benz would still bring bank in that condition in real life

Comment

Originally posted by shumpertdavid View Post
            Not really because they were all aluminum chassis if it looked like that it would be fake.
            Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

Originally posted by silverhatch View Post
              Not really because they were all aluminum chassis if it looked like that it would be fake.
              haha!

god bless.
              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

sick burn

Comment

It wouldn't be the first fake 300sl in the world.

Comment

Guys who do these broke down and weathered models always astonish me. A lot of them spent a lot of time working on Armor models. I just never could bring myself to beat one up. I prefer the show car shine on most of my builds. Some day I'm going to finish all of my 1/12th scale stuff...
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by shumpertdavid View Post

would probably bring less since it appears to only be about a foot in lentgh

Comment

That first one seems to be a much larger scale.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

How do you even do this?
                          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

They all had alloy doors and hood, but most 300s were built with steel bodies. There were a few cars built with aluminium bodies but they are rare and they are worth a lot more than the steel cars.
                            When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                              That first one seems to be a much larger scale.
                              The 1st and second pics are different cars, but both seem to be larger scale or it's just the way the pics were taken...
                              "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Working...
                              X