Fst86gt's first Nitrous pulls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by STROKD View Post
    It should run 7s on motor if it weighs 2800 lbs... I just remember my Vette at 480rw felt broken on motor... so the video cracked me up a little is all.
    Everybody starts somewhere. I remember when you could barely drive your car down a track. Took so long between shifts I saw the wheels lift twice and had trouble getting your car to a high 7.
    2014 GT
    2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

Originally posted by Slow Five-O View Post
      Everybody starts somewhere. I remember when you could barely drive your car down a track. Took so long between shifts I saw the wheels lift twice and had trouble getting your car to a high 7.
      you mean when I had a blown synchro in my trans and it wouldn't shift? You coulda put Dave Connely or Greg Anderson in my car and it wouldn't have shifted any faster...

Comment

lawlz at a 400 rw car feeling crazy fast. I always liked that car for obvious reasons (86 GT), is he going to lower the front anytime ever? He says its for drag racing, but apparently it doesn't hook for shit anyway, so might as well make it look better.
        We are planning a trip to Redline Saturday. Will post up what happens...
        Doug

90 LX Coupe 5.0
        90 7up Vert. 5.0

Comment

It should run 7s on motor if it weighs 2800 lbs... I just remember my Vette at 480rw felt broken on motor... so the video cracked me up a little is all.
          I guess you are far superior to us poor people that like to build fun little H/C/I cars

oh and the car hooks great at the track

Lots of respect for you man (especially the minimum yearly income to vote idea, I like that) but its nice to feel like we're going fast every one in a while.
          Big Rooster Racing
          1985 Mustang GT

Comment

Josh, no disrespect man, I like Dave and his car... I was just bullshitting a little. I dont even have a fucken job, so I'd highly doubt I am richer than anyone on this board. lolerskates.

Im just bored and pokin fun at the video, no harm no foul.

He will look back at the video in a year or two when he's used to the power and laugh at it too... it's all in the game of speed.

Comment

Everybody's got to start somewhere. To me, that is a good start. My car is not fast, but I do run nitrous. It does pep it up some. All I am running is a 125 shot. So I am in the same neighborhood. 7.30's is the best I have run.

Comment

Josh, no disrespect man, I like Dave and his car... I was just bullshitting a little. I dont even have a fucken job, so I'd highly doubt I am richer than anyone on this board. lolerskates.

Im just bored and pokin fun at the video, no harm no foul.

He will look back at the video in a year or two when he's used to the power and laugh at it too... it's all in the game of speed.

gotcha
                Big Rooster Racing
                1985 Mustang GT

Comment

fox body + $5k--errrr, wait...

at least you keep it clean!
                  THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Ooh!

Should be a fun race for the coupe!

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
                      Ooh!

Should be a fun race for the coupe!
                      We will be out at denton this Thursday, you're welcome to give it a shot!
                      Doug

90 LX Coupe 5.0
                      90 7up Vert. 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by BlueCoupeRedVert View Post
                        We will be out at denton this Thursday, you're welcome to give it a shot!
                        Not ready yet. Still have to order the gaskets and find out how I'm going to tune it. Going with a innovate wideband, and moates chip. Should be easy, just need to set a timing table and make it read the lightning mass air with 24# injectors.. And.. Possible 125 shot..

I have a lot to learn. I know a guy who can tune it for me, just need to get the chip and wide band.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
                          Not ready yet. Still have to order the gaskets and find out how I'm going to tune it. Going with a innovate wideband, and moates chip. Should be easy, just need to set a timing table and make it read the lightning mass air with 24# injectors.. And.. Possible 125 shot..

I have a lot to learn. I know a guy who can tune it for me, just need to get the chip and wide band.
                          you should come out anyway
                          2012 GT500

Comment

Good looking ride, looks like fun!

Comment

Working...
                            X