Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Israel precision airstrike on top HAMAS military leader

This is accuracy.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Booomshackalacka!

Comment

Damn!

Comment

A moving car, which suddenly slows/accelerats JUST before impact and they hit the right street, the right car, and the right part of the car - the passenger compartment. The only regret would be he never knew it came.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
          A moving car, which suddenly slows/accelerats JUST before impact and they hit the right street, the right car, and the right part of the car - the passenger compartment. The only regret would be he never knew it came.
          hahaha, fucking crazy isn't it.

Comment

big deal.

I can do that with a .22lr, iron sights, in a tornado.
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
              big deal.

while driving a 9 second fox you only have 5k into.
              "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                big deal.

Subsonic.

Comment

Subsonic.
                  The ONLY choice of true professional.

Originally posted by Jester
                  Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                  He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                  Originally posted by Denny
                  What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                  FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Subsonic.
                    obviously that was a given.
                    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                      The ONLY choice of true professional.

That ammo should have a notice that a 20moa base is required.

Comment

whats 20moa?
                        DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                          whats 20moa?
                          A subsonic 60gr .22LR bullet is going to have ridiculous drop, I was joking that anyone who shoots it would need a scope base that cants the optic down by 20moa so you can adjust for it.

Comment

A subsonic 60gr .22LR bullet is going to have ridiculous drop, I was joking that anyone who shoots it would need a scope base that cants the optic down by 20moa so you can adjust for it.
                            <sarcasm> And a 1:4" twist rate. </sarcasm> I have never gotten those stupid bullets to stabalize in any of my .22's. It sucks because those would be the PERFECT squirrel rounds for shooting out of my house into the backyard.

Comment

ha....you're not using an empty water bottle

Comment

Working...
                              X