Turkeys get word of Thanksgiving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turkeys get word of Thanksgiving

Connecticut News, Local News, Weather, Traffic, Entertainment, Breaking News
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

I think I'd be running over a few feathered friends.

Comment

Originally posted by downshift_me View Post
      I think I'd be running over a few feathered friends.
      Yeah, I'd crack the door grab his neck and start driving home. That really is incredible though. Here in Texas wild turkeys run from me at 1200 yards, in Connecticut they attack your cars on the street. Damn inner city turkeys.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Reach out the window, grab him by the neck, haul ass...
        www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

let off the brake and auto-coast thru the birds. If they die at the hands of a 3mph car, well so be i---- gobbleobbleobble!
          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
          dont downshift!!
          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Do they allow hunting up there?

I'm incredibly surprised at how the drivers react to a turkey in the road. Turkeys know better in these parts.

Comment

Working...
            X