Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/bbcode/url.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/bbcode/url.php on line 2 Biker Photo Progression - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biker Photo Progression

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biker Photo Progression

#19 is the money shot! I know it's bad but I actually laughed at the progression and nature of these shots…..Hey Hey….checkout my Hardly Davison, I’m a hardass biker in camo pants, and….whoa….whoa….OH NO!!...

I hope the Dude is okay tho....at least he was wearing gear.
    70' Chevelle RagTop
    (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

R..............

Comment

It was posted up sometime last month I think. Pretty hilarious, honestly. Fucked the vette owner though.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
        R..............
        radiometeorography?

Comment

Sorry, must have missed it. I haven't been on much the past few weeks....just got home after 3-weeks of travel....good to be home for a bit.
          70' Chevelle RagTop
          (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

haha that was funny....not a harley though

Comment

Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
              Sorry, must have missed it. I haven't been on much the past few weeks....just got home after 3-weeks of travel....good to be home for a bit.
              WHAT?! This place isnt the centerpeice of your life?! You dont breath this place and every breath? How can this be?????

Comment

lol@ 19

Comment

Target fixation and a weak riding skill set is the bane of most motorcyclists.

Comment

Pic 19 is pretty funny
                    1997 viper gts
                    1986 turbo mustang
                    1987 Buick grand national
                    1972 nova

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Preus View Post
                      Pic 19 is pretty funny
                      Looks like Greg Louganis on a really bad day. Did a number on the Vette, too.

Comment

if memory serves me right from the last time i saw the post, it was a VTX1300, right?
                        http://www.amazon.com/Viralution-Don...don+kehlenbeck

www.facebook.com/TheViralution

Comment

Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
                          #19 is the money shot! I know it's bad but I actually laughed at the progression and nature of these shots…..Hey Hey….checkout my Hardly Davison, I’m a hardass biker in camo pants, and….whoa….whoa….OH NO!!...

I hope the Dude is okay tho....at least he was wearing gear.

that's not a harley.
                          HD Parts
                          paul@maverickhd.com

Comment

I think it is a Suzuki M109R

Comment

None of the above it's a Triumph it has a Parallel twin not a V-twin

It looks like a Triumph America.
                              2004 Suzuki DL650
                              1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

Working...
                              X