Another hobby of mine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another hobby of mine

Anybody here mud ride? I built this lift it has 24" gc with a irs conversion,2 gear reductions,dyno tuned,snorkeled and Turner cycles built the motor.
    Attached Files

No picts handy but I have an 09 RZR 800 with 2" Highlifter lift. Workin on the rest. I had an 08 Brute Force 750 Lift/tires/snorkle/rad relocated ect before I got the RZR. We are going to River Run TG Weekend.

Comment

I've got a 650 Arctic cat too. 30" Silverbacks,snorkels,little lift and radio. I'm going to the deer lease that weekend but we go to rr on most of the big rides. I'm got a pretty good place to ride out in Caddo. Have you ever heard of Brushy Creek?

Comment

Is that your vette?

Comment

Is what my vette?

Comment

Originally posted by 1badvette View Post
            Yalls asses are jealous from all the shit comming out of yalls mouth. I'll be on the track in a couple months
            ^^ That vette!

Comment

I see you liked that quote. No I do own a vette. I would post a build thread but I know yall don't care so I'm not gonna waste my time

Comment

05 raptor 660. Intake, full exhaust, paint, jetted
                03 cobra

Comment

Comment

Have not heard about brushy creek, but I will now. Check our dfwdirtriders.com Some other dfwmustangs guys are on there too.

Comment

Originally posted by 1badvette View Post
                      I see you liked that quote. No I do own a vette. I would post a build thread but I know yall don't care so I'm not gonna waste my time
                      I thought it was stupid.

I would post a build thread, but it's nobody's fucking business.

Comment

We rode aliitle this weekend. One of the guys out there had a Raptor. It ran pretty damn good

Comment

here is mine. Stock with 2" lift and some tires.

Comment

PondHopper from other Forums?

Brushy Creek is a fun ride but would be nice if it was much bigger. We really need a 3k acre or so park within an hour of Dallas...

I have a 06 650 Canam Outlander on OG 29.5s with spacer lift on front.

Comment

You could just tag them with AZ plates and drive them on the streets

Comment

Working...
                              X