Ftp??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ftp??

Have not seen this posted yet, The Brutha cop sure looks pissed, lol. Video says it Happen in Hurst.

EDIT: I dont know how to embed the video.
    Street car.

Thugs is be da police now.

Comment

Wow
      BEWARE OF PEREZ TRANSPORT LLC
      BEWARE OF EXOTIC TRANSPORT
      Fernando Perez
      Alijandra Perez
      Mesquite, Texas
      214-680-1415

Comment

Originally posted by DriveWayBuilt View Post
        EDIT: I dont know how to embed the video.

Comment

Needs to happen more. Stupid kids like that need a stern ass whoopin. Should have gotten more than just a knee to the back.

Comment

He should have just shot him and be done with it.

Comment

If that hood rat with a badge showed up a minute earlier I would say it was justified, but the kid was complying and the officer had him under control. Arnold 654 is a valuable asset to the force.
              De Oppresso Liber.

Comment

Kinda of reminds of....
                [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ip_gVSl46xI[/ame]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747
                sigpic
                1987 Mustang LX Coupe, yes it's slow
                1985 Mustang LX Coupe, not slow

Comment

Originally posted by 95ragtop View Post
                  If that hood rat with a badge showed up a minute earlier I would say it was justified, but the kid was complying and the officer had him under control. Arnold 654 is a valuable asset to the force.
                  Same thing I was thinking, unless he seen him Resisting from the patrol car.
                  Street car.

Comment

Originally posted by 95ragtop View Post
                    Agreed
                    99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                    going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

Arnold was arresting my brother one night. My brother was drunk and begged them to tase him but they refused and instead wanted to pepper spray him. Stupid ass was calling him a ni66er and still no teaser, Arnold just laughed at him. I wonder if he knows how lucky he I that Arnold didn't fucking kill him.
                      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I have no problem with it. Kids want to act like bangers then they should be treated as such. They all act like bad motherfuckers, but when they are eating dirt they bitch how they can't breath or their arms/legs are getting broken and there's ten of them standing around crying about it.

Comment

LOL, I found it a little over the top but barely within the lines. Eveyone sounded like hood rats including the cops. I wonder what part of Hurst it was. All I can make out are school portables in the background. I would guess the kids were up to no good on school property, these days you might get an asswhipping just like this. The I can't breath shit got me giggling then I was laughing the whole time Officer Arnold was in the picture. Lesson, be polite to cops and comply. If not then you get tossed like a rag doll.

Comment

arnold probably needs to take a break his job seems to be getting the best of him

Comment

Wow, that was professional.

Comment

Working...
                              X