Just did this for daughters Xmas gift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just did this for daughters Xmas gift

Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

what did you do exactly? do they come pink? are those stickers?

Comment

so you painted an old style 360 pink? A) they have skins for that B) it's a fuckin old style just begging for the RROD.

Comment

You know how parents tell their kids how much happier they are to have their kids make them something instead of buying something for a gift? Yeah, well kids dont follow the same guidlines. May as well traced your hand on a sheet of paper and made it into a turkey and glued some macaroni on it.
        Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

im not knocking the effort. I think she would like it if you did it one day just for the hell of it for her but, for christmas, kids wont care for regifting an old gift with a new paint job

Comment

What a bunch of dicks! LOL, good job dude. She'll love it. Unless she like 12, then she'll be like "this is bullshit!"

Comment

That's pretty cool

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                What a bunch of dicks! LOL, good job dude. She'll love it. Unless she like 12, then she'll be like "this is bullshit!"
                im not being a dick. its cool he did something for his daughter. i am just assuming she is a little older (such as 12)

Comment

Very cool thing to do for your daughter man, I'm sure she'll love it!

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                    What a bunch of dicks!
                    No kidding!! Gawd damn guys!!

I'm sure your daughter will love it or else you wouldn't have done it. I'm guessing she's in the 4-8 age range.

Comment

I play to win, so I'm guessing she is between 1 and 100... Good job, did you use the krylon spray paint for plastic?

Comment

Well it's my old elite from 4 years back. So it won't die any time soon. Took it all apart and cleaned it. I got a new halo console. This was my backup .

Her brother just left for college a few months back and took his with him. She's a gamer like me and him.

painted and added stickers. Her favorite saying is you rock daddy. So I put you rock girl .

She is 8. I just remodeled her whole bedroom in pink everything . Was a,surprise for her burf-day . She cried.

She has called this Xbox old boxy for the past year. She told me to never get rid of her. Now boxy is hers.

She lives with her mom. I see her on weekends and holidays .

I did her bedroom at her mom's done for her burf-day not here because she spends more time there than here.

That cover it all?
                        Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Bunch of assholes in here. Can't share anything nice anymore.

I think that's a very nice and creative gift. Good job. I'm sure she will love it.

Comment

Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                            Well it's my old elite from 4 years back. So it won't die any time soon. Took it all apart and cleaned it. I got a new halo console. This was my backup .

Her brother just left for college a few months back and took his with him. She's a gamer like me and him.

painted and added stickers. Her favorite saying is you rock daddy. So I put you rock girl .

She is 8. I just remodeled her whole bedroom in pink everything . Was a,surprise for her burf-day . She cried.

She has called this Xbox old boxy for the past year. She told me to never get rid of her. Now boxy is hers.

She lives with her mom. I see her on weekends and holidays .

I did her bedroom at her mom's done for her burf-day not here because she spends more time there than here.

That cover it all?
                            You have my approval, that's all that matters.

Comment

I agree with the others. If it were any day of the year and was just a "I love my kid" kinda thing thing I love the idea. But as an x-mas presant? Eeek.

But what the hell do I know. Last year for x-mas I bought my friends 6 year old a bunch of Barbie stuff and put it in a little old wicker basket. Guess what she chose to play with.... kid ran around all day either wearing the basket or finding things to throw in it.
                              On the other hand I gave the older daughter (12) an HTC smartphone and could see the disappointment that it was not whatever current iPhone was out. LOL
                              Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Working...
                              X