200mph or bust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CJ View Post
    god that has to be terrifying, those cars are really scary above 150.
    My 86 is stable up to about 190... The vert sucks over 120. Lol. The wings really do help.

Comment

Originally posted by SNEAKY View Post
      he would pick up 5MPH, if he took that wing off
      The back tires would probably try to break loose too. He needs that downforce.

Comment

Originally posted by STROKD View Post
        My 86 is stable up to about 190... The vert sucks over 120. Lol. The wings really do help.
        Yeah mine was a vert, that's where my experience comes from. I remember being over 160 and screaming at my friend in the passenger seat at the top of my lungs, he didn't hear me.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by bunkered13 View Post
          can you post the info on the build?
          It jumped out at me that the build list will not include a 5 lug conversion.
          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
            plenty of foxes do that in 3/4's less track.

Comment

Wolfe's car is the most bad ass of all Fox bodies.

Comment

Ill go for a 200+mph ride

Comment

Originally posted by SNEAKY View Post
                  he would pick up 5MPH, if he took that wing off
                  I remember when pro 5.0 was still around, 1 fox body was running high 6s with the goofy saleen wing on it.

Comment

Originally posted by strokd View Post
                    my 86 is stable up to about 190... The vert sucks over 120. Lol. The wings really do help.
                    qft!

Comment

Murillo went 6.35@235 two weeks ago in Vegas. I work with the guy who fabled the new turbo set up/ fucked with the 4link. Union pipefitters gettin shit done
                      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                        Murillo went 6.35@235 two weeks ago in Vegas. I work with the guy who fabled the new turbo set up/ fucked with the 4link. Union pipefitters gettin shit done
                        LOL If he did all that why is he still making 30 bucks an hour Choo Choo union money?
                        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                        Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

Cool car, nothing stands out as being anything special though. Saleen wing, blown sbf, knock off wheels, fairly standard interior. Gives me hope for my build now!
                          Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

I'd also love to hear what it has done to it. I think I might like to do some of this Texas mile stuff that all the cool kids are doing these days.
                            Originally posted by racrguy
                            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                            Originally posted by racrguy
                            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

zr-1s don't even hit 190 stock, how much power does it take to push a fox 200 in the mile???
                              US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

Originally posted by Hobie View Post
                                zr-1s don't even hit 190 stock, how much power does it take to push a fox 200 in the mile???
                                Below the video on youtube says it's a 302-based 358, pushing 25lbs of boost, to make a little over 1000rwhp.

Comment

Working...
                                X