Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meh, ill pass on this flavor

Gross.
    Last edited by SMKR; 10-29-2013, 07:17 AM.

one of my dispatchers posted on FB about holiday pepermint flavor Pringles... Eff no.

Comment

Yack!
      Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

I saw Spiced Pumpkin flavored Pringles at Walmart the other day.
        Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

is somebody at Pringle smoking something. Those are some nasty ass flavors

Comment

I would try that seaweed flavor but not the others mentioned. When I was in Korea we would get those dried sheets with a meal when we went out sometimes, it's not bad.

Comment

I love dried seaweed.. I would definitely give that a shot.

Comment

Well if you live in Japan or any Asian country they prob love that shit

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                  I love dried seaweed.. I would definitely give that a shot.
                  This.

Comment

Regular seaweed chips are great. I bet those are all right.
                    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Anyone here had the seawed candy in Japan that looks like a little green tootsie roll? That stuff is good. I'd definitely try the chips. Lived in Misawa for 6 years, love the food, especially the snack stuff we never see here. Dried cuttle fish is the shit!

Comment

Originally posted by SonicblueGT03 View Post
                        Anyone here had the seawed candy in Japan that looks like a little green tootsie roll? That stuff is good. I'd definitely try the chips. Lived in Misawa for 6 years, love the food, especially the snack stuff we never see here. Dried cuttle fish is the shit!
                        And the girls as well....

Comment

Japan has ALL kinds of fucked up ridiculous flavors over there. If you think seaweed is crazy, you haven't seen anything yet.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by SonicblueGT03 View Post
                            Our Asian market carries dried cuttlefish. I love that stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by 01vnms4v View Post
                              Well if you live in Japan or any Asian country they prob love that shit
                              X2 but I'll prob give it a shot just to see what it taste like.

Comment

Working...
                              X