No announcement yet.

Difficult to watch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like a muslim name...but what do I know, I'm a Texas redneck cracker honky.
    Wanna see my care face???

Comment

Looks like Carson Daily
      Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

sounds like I surely better not watch this. Anybody want to sponsor a hit?

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
          I'm sure the guy was treated the same way as a kid, so he has a right to return the favor.....

victim logic for ya.....

Fuck that, I broke the cycle. It can be done.
          www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

All I can say is WOW!!!!! I would drag that mother fucker thru the streets by his nuts and beat him with a bat when all of his skin was left on the road.

Comment

I cant watch kids being hurt. Thanks for the heads up. I hope i never see anything like that in real life. I eould go batshit crazy

Comment

I know I was warned......I watched 10seconds. It ruined my whole day, I'm so FUCKING pissed off right now.

Comment

Just sitting here enjoying some jazz . And went from "all is right with the world"to "wanting someone to die " very quickly. That pile of shit has no place in the world that I want to live in !
                  The only difference between a tax man and a taxidermist is that the taxidermist leaves the skin. -- Mark Twain

Comment

I hope the kids actual father sees it somehow and beats the guy to within an inch of his life. Then after he recovers, do it again.
                    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Working...
                    X