Need help finding this spoiler!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help finding this spoiler!

This particular Mustang is a 1980 Mustang enduro. 1 of 3. Not sure if it came on any saleen's or anything. It's different but I dig it. Anybody have a link to any wing's like this for sale?

Sent from my Galaxy S3
    2014 GT
    2013 FX2 ecoboost

I'm willing to be that's completely custom. The closest off the shelf part will probably be a saleen whale tail.

Comment

Completely unique to the Enduro cars, and honestly, if you've ever seen one in real life, the wing is huge, would look silly without the flared fenders.

Comment

i think the closest thing to that was the extended lx. I forget who made it. Few people here had it back in the day. Wasnt sure if it was a steeda part or not.

Comment

Steeda "Aero" spoiler is close.

Comment

That thing is efffing mean looking!

Comment

Mean look for that purpose-built mustang....I think it would look horrible on a remotely stock fox though.
              Originally posted by Buzzo
              Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

My 82 isn't wide body for sure, but it looks alright. I don't like the saleen. For the 87-93 but I like that that one wraps around. I'll check some of those yall suggested thanks.

Sent from my Galaxy S3
                2014 GT
                2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

Originally posted by Magnimike1 View Post
                  Steeda "Aero" spoiler is close.
                  Yep, sick89lx used to have one on the maroon hatch. Way less pronounced though.
                  Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

Originally posted by barronj View Post
                    Yep, sick89lx used to have one on the maroon hatch. Way less pronounced though.
                    That car was fun to watch.

Sent from my Galaxy S3
                    2014 GT
                    2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

The key hole in the spoiler looks lame.

Comment

I has Steeda Aero wing... no one remembers my car though I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by STROKD View Post
                          I has Steeda Aero wing... no one remembers my car though I guess.
                          I remember it for sure, just never saw the back haha. Let's see it!

Sent from my Galaxy S3
                          2014 GT
                          2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

Comment

Reminds me of the old Saabs...
                              "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Working...
                              X