• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
    Savini.

Black Di Forza BM4
    Black with Chrome Lip

I read "four grand" for the wheels and stopped reading, lol.

NNt2PacMLPY This was all pre-lip but the full video should be out soon! Thanks For watching!
    $4k, holy shit balls!

Figures, the first time I see wheel I actually like its beyond what I would pay for a set of wheels. I'll wait a year or so til a China knockoff comes along and i'll pick them up for $150.00 a peice.
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
      $4k, holy shit balls!

Figures, the first time I see wheel I actually like its beyond what I would pay for a set of wheels. I'll wait a year or so til a China knockoff comes along and i'll pick them up for $150.00 a peice.
      No shit, stock rims are looking better abd better!

Comment

• I really like the 2013 GT500 wheels. Looks like a modernized old-school wheel.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ratt View Post
          I really like the 2013 GT500 wheels. Looks like a modernized old-school wheel.
          Yup, I saw them on a '13 SVT GT500 last weekend, Ill get a set of those before I pay $4k for a set of wheels.
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Yup, I saw them on a '13 SVT GT500 last weekend, Ill get a set of those before I pay $4k for a set of wheels.
            I thought I wanted some until I saw the price, and no local ones yet. Come on aftermarket...or "supermarket" in CL terms.
            sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
            17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
            13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
            86 SVO - Sold
            '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
            01 TJ - new toy - Sold
            65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

$4k, holy shit balls!

Vossens concave stuff can be had for around $2300 to the door, and a little bit less if you watch a few forums for specials.

I wish I would have gone with silver barrels instead of black barrels on my CV3s.

Comment

• I like those GT500s as far as style goes, but again, do they offer them polished, chrome, etc?

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                  I like those GT500s as far as style goes, but again, do they offer them polished, chrome, etc?
                  Not yet. As soon as some aftermarket maker jumps in I'm sure they will be.

Comment

I like those GT500s as far as style goes, but again, do they offer them polished, chrome, etc?
                    No. At least not from Ford. And I'm not aware of any aftermarket versions of the '11-13 GT500 wheels, yet.

OEM sets are going for $3kish: http://forums.themustangsource.com/f...s-sale-491016/

But.. they are the only OEM S197 Mustang wheel that is legitimately bad-fuckin-ass. This lowered, red, stripe-delete '12 GT500 is spot-on.

When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• That red GT500 is sick.

Comment

• I'd agree of they weren't covered in 3 years of brake dust.

Comment

I'd agree of they weren't covered in 3 years of brake dust.
                          Shit. How often did you wash the vert?

Comment

• I don't normally like dark wheels... AT ALL... but just look at that bad bitch!!

<---- washes brake dust off his wheels at least twice every week, can't stand them looking dingy

hahahaaa
                            When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
                              Shit. How often did you wash the vert?

At least twice! That's an unfair comparison though, I was going through a serious Hank Moody phase with that car.

Comment

At least twice! That's an unfair comparison though, I was going through a serious Hank Moody phase with that car.
                                How many times have you washed the '13? Don't tell me you've already ran it through the car wash and raped the paint.

Comment

Working...
                                X