No announcement yet.

No more Vert! Thanks Josh and Skip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My god that red gt500 above is pure sex.
    Originally posted by davbrucas
    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
      At least twice! That's an unfair comparison though, I was going through a serious Hank Moody phase with that car.
      Im there with my Trans am right now. Its disgustingly filthy lol

Edit, just dirt not puke and old frenchfies and shit lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
        How many times have you washed the '13? Don't tell me you've already ran it through the car wash and raped the paint.

Not yet! I noticed it was finally getting dirty today, but I'm still waiting on my California Special parts to get in so it can go to paint, which will result in a wash.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
          Im there with my Trans am right now. Its disgustingly filthy lol

Edit, just dirt not puke and old frenchfies and shit lol

Yack, yeah, interior was always spotless. Aside from that time I got stuck in the sand in Port Aransas and spun the wheels with the top dropped. Man, did that suck.

Comment

I got stuck in the sand in Port Aransas and spun the wheels with the top dropped.
            lmmfgdao
            When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Yack, yeah, interior was always spotless. Aside from that time I got stuck in the sand in Port Aransas and spun the wheels with the top dropped. Man, did that suck.
              My interior is clean. The black paint has a very earthy tone to it currently though. I just stopped raining after 2 weeks of rain in the SF bay area though so i may wash it soon. Its been about 4-5 months since i washed it.

Comment

Not yet! I noticed it was finally getting dirty today, but I'm still waiting on my California Special parts to get in so it can go to paint, which will result in a wash.
                Lazy bastard. Grapevine Ford has a drive through car wash as well. Better tell them to hand wash it.

Comment

Aside from that time I got stuck in the sand in Port Aransas and spun the wheels with the top dropped. Man, did that suck.
                  Been there dont that. Hell i doesn't matter if you a vert or not, the wind is always whipping on the gulf and sand gets everywhere. I always spend a day or so cleaning my cars when I get back from Mustang Island...
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                    lmmfgdao

I kind of wish I had a picture of the look on my face as 15 pounds of sand rained down on me and my interior and I realized what I had just done, but on the other hand I'm probably glad I don't.

Comment

• What is this thread about again?
                      When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

What is this thread about again?
                        A Dremel. Rob got a new Dremel and wants to cut everyone's hair.

Comment

What is this thread about again?
                          Apperantly Rob bought a new 2013 GT and is coming over to my house to have sex with my wife while I Zaino his new car.

That and Talisman has sand in his vagina, lmao!
                          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                            Apperantly Rob bought a new 2013 GT and is coming over to my house to have sex with my wife while I Zaino his new car.

That and Talisman has sand in his vagina, lmao!

Does the word "Fingercuffs" mean anything to you?

Comment

• lmfao!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                                Exactly! Oh, and it needs 2 coats of Zaino.

Comment

Working...
                                X