No more Vert! Thanks Josh and Skip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by talisman View Post
    This place is actually turning into a Mustang site again.
    I'm doing what I can for the cause!!!!!!
    BEWARE OF PEREZ TRANSPORT LLC
    BEWARE OF EXOTIC TRANSPORT
    Fernando Perez
    Alijandra Perez
    Mesquite, Texas
    214-680-1415

Comment

Grey brembo wheels! Due it!

Damn nice ride. Congrats!

Comment

Cat deletes, 3" X pipe and GT500 mufflers. Trust me, it sounds perfect. Zero drone too.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rPHrLpuJhE&sns=em[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uvez-9-hNKE&sns=em[/ame]
        Last edited by Dlachance; 12-29-2012, 09:33 AM.
        Detailing by Dylan
        817-494-3396
        Meticuloustx7@gmail.com
        Ask about the Pre-Spring special

Comment

Awesome Rob!

Comment

I like the exhaust KWClutch has, but I don't like any of the factory wheels.

Comment

Very nice car man. Love that color too.

Congrats.

Oh, and I believe you were correct in OrangechevyII.
              I think we should all chip in and get Brooks a 3" mandrel and call it a day.

David

Comment

I can't wait to see it in person. May I suggest multiple coats of Zaino...
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Very nice Rob...photos don't do that color justice!

Comment

Originally posted by Doug Hatton View Post
                    Very nice Rob...photos don't do that color justice!
                    Yup, I should have waited and bought a GHIG instead of my Kona blue. That color is kickass, I really like the gold hue it gives off as the Sun hits it just right.
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                      I can't wait to see it in person. May I suggest multiple coats of Zaino...
                      I'm really digging the different colors that appear in the sun light with it. It sorta reminds me of the Lamborghini yellow that was sprayed into the flames on the Yello Vert, has that certain sparkle to it.

I have the ZFX ready for the first good day! Haven't used good old Zaino in a while. Did my friends Harley this past summer, he Zaino now!

Off to get Flowmaster 40's installed!

Comment

Rob, ORANGECHEVYII has the Exhaust shop; Muffler King on Garland Rd. Close to where Jupiter intersects.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                          I'm really digging the different colors that appear in the sun light with it. It sorta reminds me of the Lamborghini yellow that was sprayed into the flames on the Yello Vert, has that certain sparkle to it.

I have the ZFX ready for the first good day! Haven't used good old Zaino in a while. Did my friends Harley this past summer, he Zaino now!

Off to get Flowmaster 40's installed!
                          I have to agree, I saw one up at Bankston Ford and it was beautiful in person. It's not a color shifting color like Mystic or Mystichrome, but it gives off several different hues in different lighting.

Comment

Those black rims are fugly, Brembos all the way.

Comment

Not a fan of black wheels, but the Brembo wheels I think are pimp for a stock ford wheel. I also like the Ford snowflake looking wheel Rob posted but if given the choice the Brembo wheel is byfar the best looking stock wheel imo.

Comment

Nice car Rob!!

There is a slightly curb-rashed set of Brembo wheels for sale on dfw50s.com. There are a million other options out there so keep your eyes peeled for something that catches your eye. I really think the wheels that Doug has on his would look killer on your ride, silver and all. I guess I'm just too old for the black wheel thing!

Muffler deletes sound good at idle and part throttle, but be ready for them to be really loud and raspy at WOT, with some drone at highway speeds. The GT500s seem to be the go-to muffler on these cars, but are considered too quiet until you do something else to the exhaust like add headers, or remove the cats, or cut off the resonators.

We should get all the new cars together in one place for a photo shoot just like the old'en days.
                                When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Working...
                                X