No more Vert! Thanks Josh and Skip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
    After looking at what's available, I may be more attached to my wheels than I thought. I still want to hear our exhaust.
    Yeah, I understand that! I've been looking around for anything aftermarket and can't find anything I like better either, LOL.

Maybe one night this week after work we can meet up somewhere, or this weekend. I need to have the wife drive it so I can hear it from outside the car.

Comment

Nice color....
      04 GT
      91 LX

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
        Yeah, I understand that! I've been looking around for anything aftermarket and can't find anything I like better either, LOL.

Maybe one night this week after work we can meet up somewhere, or this weekend. I need to have the wife drive it so I can hear it from outside the car.
        Sounds good. I'll pm my cell #.
        sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
        17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
        13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
        86 SVO - Sold
        '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
        01 TJ - new toy - Sold
        65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Fordblue625 View Post
          I'd pick up the same set of wheels as Danny and call it a day.
          Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
          Now if I can just steal Danny's wheels...
          lol, I thought everyone hated those wheels

For those of you that are still looking for wheels, take a look at this thread. I'm pretty sure you have to register first, but hey... you're S197 owners now.

I love the 18" wheel thread so how about a thread for us 20" guys? I have a set of FRPP 1 inch all around springs waiting to go on but am curious if I should of went lower. Anyone have some info and pics? Thanks
          When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post

For those of you that are still looking for wheels, take a look at this thread. I'm pretty sure you have to register first, but hey... you're S197 owners now.

http://www.s197forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30034
            I don't hate them, wouldn't be my first choice for my car, but they are not bad.
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

http://www.s197forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30034

There's a whole lotta ugly on the first page!

Comment

Hell yeah, congrats Rob. I dig it.

Comment

lmgdao. I go to the last page to see the newer cars and am instantly greeting with the screen name "Kimura." Fucking priceless.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                    lmgdao. I go to the last page to see the newer cars and am instantly greeting with the screen name "Kimura." Fucking priceless.
                    I saw him on the hwy a few weeks ago, he sent me a text and wanted to know if I knew it was him. I said yeah, I knew it was you cause it looked like a bruthus car.

He was not pleased with my response...
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                      I saw him on the hwy a few weeks ago, he sent me a text and wanted to know if I knew it was him. I said yeah, I knew it was you cause it looked like a bruthus car.

He was not pleased with my response...

So many rivets.

Comment

I don't hate them, wouldn't be my first choice for my car, but they are not bad.
                        Thanks for the ringing endorsement!
                        Originally posted by talisman View Post
                        There's a whole lotta ugly on the first page!
                        There are some good looking cars in that thread. There's also another thread for 18" wheels, but.... yuck!

ftw:

And you gotta give Steve credit, he has a great looking ride.

Comment

• No credit given. It sits right but those wheels are fugly. The only ones I really like that you posted are the orange car with the Boss 302 stripe. 90% of aftermarket wheels look like shit on modern cars.

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                            Thanks for the ringing endorsement!
                            You know I love white in the S-197's and I was looking for one with a glass roof like my 2009, but I couldn't find one. So I went with Kona Blue. I love your car Danny, the wheels are cool too.
                            And you gotta give Steve credit, he has a great looking ride.
                            His car is nice (I have one too) I love the stance, I'm just not a fan of wheels with rivets, regardless if they are expensive 2/3 piece wheels or cheap ones with rivets.

Comment

You know I love white in the S-197's and I was looking for one with a glass roof like my 2009, but I couldn't find one. So I went with Kona Blue. I love your car Danny, the wheels are cool too.
                              His car is nice (I have one too) I love the stance, I'm just not a fan of wheels with rivets, regardless if they are expensive 2/3 piece wheels or cheap ones with rivets.

Told you, Danny. Rivets, man. Rivets.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                                Told you, Danny. Rivets, man. Rivets.
                                You don't have to tell me, man. I couldn't stand them!!

Comment

Working...
                                X