Demand A Plan - Demand Celebrities Go **** Themselves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demand A Plan - Demand Celebrities Go **** Themselves

In case you haven't seen it, there's a commercial with a bunch of big celebrities called "Demand a Plan to End Gun Violence" (original at the bottom). This is a pretty well done response to their "holier than thou" plea.

Just because you are good actor or you make me laugh doesn’t mean I give a flying f**k about what you say about any political topic or subject. Just STFU and act. Leave the issues to big boys and girls.

***Mods - feel free to move this to the political or gun forum if you deem appropriate ***

Hadn't seen the commercial till now. All of those actors just moved to the top of my "actors who's movies I refuse to watch" list...
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Don't know why anyone would listen to a celebrities opinion about anything. Funny video. Idiots.

Comment

Fucking retarded. I also noticed the majority of those actors/actresses are on NBC shows. Figures.

Comment

idiots.. guess who just lost millions of fans? all of those "celebrities"

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
            Don't know why anyone would listen to a celebrities opinion about anything. Funny video. Idiots.
            Seriously... Just because you're good looking, can sing, or can act, doesn't mean I give a fuck what you think! lol

Comment

How many of those cocksuckers have been in a movie involving guns? It's ok if it is earning them a paycheck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                Seriously... Just because you're good looking, can sing, or can act, doesn't mean I give a fuck what you think! lol
                No, but for some reason(probably due to campaign contributions), they pull more weight with Congress and the Senate...
                "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
                  How many of those cocksuckers have been in a movie involving guns? It's ok if it is earning them a paycheck!

Watching the first video should answer your question.
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

I was just about to post the same.

"We're making millions from films glorifying guns and violence, but we demand a plan!"

How about boycotting the fucking movie companies making the films?

Dumb fuckers.

Comment

"We're making millions from films glorifying guns and violence, but we demand a plan!"

Dumb fuckers.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post

Dumb fuckers.
                        well said. you deserve to have your litter box cleaned for that one.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                          well said. you deserve to have your litter box cleaned for that one.
                          that was my post asshole!

Comment

Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
                            that was my post asshole!
                            Prove it

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                              Prove it
                              dont make me post the fucking toaster oven story!!

Comment

Working...
                              X