Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lego pics with the kid(s)

Lets see them!!

My son and I just finished up a Halo USNC w/Gantry. Took us about 6-8 hours to complete.

Whoah, that's funny. Just posted a pic of my daughter playing with Lego in another thread. What are the odds?

This last one is Lego Lord of the Rings Frodo with a Friends girl hair piece complete with bow on his head.

Comment

I had both those castles, Blake. Gave all my stuff to Craig when he had his boy.

Comment

5 hours building the Black pearl

Comment

On second look, both those castles have had additional sections added to them that mine didn't have.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
            I had both those castles, Blake. Gave all my stuff to Craig when he had his boy.
            That was very kind. The classic stuff is worth quite a bit of money.

On second look, both those castles have had additional sections added to them that mine didn't have.
            Those are from smaller sets that were made to connect to the larger castles. The grey one (King's Castle) has 3 additional sets added to it.

Comment

Thats awesome man. Im surprised he stuck with it for that long. Kids dont have a massive attention span as it is.
              This is why I stopped playing with legos

Comment

I have at least 4 cases of Legos and a Brontosaurus I made for my dad (when I was 5) still on display.
                Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                dont downshift!!
                Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Hopefully later this year we will break them out. Thanks again Eric.

CN

Comment

I still have the complete gray castle set, as well as hundreds of other sets somewhere in the attic. That thing was a task to build.

Comment

I had that same castle when I was a kid too! lol

Comment

Originally posted by CyaNide View Post
                        Hopefully later this year we will break them out. Thanks again Eric.

CN

Yeah, he is finally getting big enough to use them! N/P bud, thanks for always helping me move.

Comment

If anyone goes to the Lego Store, I have a $10.00 gift card to give away. My kid is done with them.
                          sigpic

Comment

For Christmas last year I bought every Harry Potter set, spent like $600. They all got opened and dumped into a big tub before I had a chance to seperate it!!!!!
                            Last time I did that shit!

Comment

Sure do wish I had a picture of my son....Christmas morning til after lunch, he built his x-wing fighter and the dump truck from the other thread. He will stay busy with Legos for hours. He built the shanook (sp) on Wednesday with his grandfather and then started on all of the Lego Ninjago stuff. He had the Bounty built in about three hours. Pretty cool. I will try to take a picture of his shelves when I get home.

Comment

Working...
                              X