No announcement yet.

If members of this site were in the SS.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If members of this site were in the SS.

It´s probably a repost from the old site but still funny.

I approve of this video!

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by sig239 View Post
        [IMG][/IMG]
        At least someone understands me!
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

So, stephen4785 was doing the usual, every day stuff. Playing on the PC and whatnot. His grandfather came into his room and told him "Shame on you, kid! When I was your age, I went to Moulin Rouge in Paris, drank all night, had sex with three dancers, pissed on the bartender and left without paying!" and then left in disappointment.

So, the grandfather came back a week later and heard stephen4785 was in the hospital. He came to his hospital room and found him badly hurt. After he asked him what happened, stephen4785 said "I did the same thing you did when you were my age. I went to Moulin Rouge, I flirted with dancers, refused to pay, and after I pissed on the bartender he and the bouncers beat the crap out of me."

"Oh God. Who did you go with?" the grandfather asked.

"With a few friends. Why? Who did you go with, grandpa?"

"The SS."

Comment

Originally posted by Shorty View Post
            So, stephen4785 was doing the usual, every day stuff. Playing on the PC and whatnot. His grandfather came into his room and told him "Shame on you, kid! When I was your age, I went to Moulin Rouge in Paris, drank all night, had sex with three dancers, pissed on the bartender and left without paying!" and then left in disappointment.

So, the grandfather came back a week later and heard stephen4785 was in the hospital. He came to his hospital room and found him badly hurt. After he asked him what happened, stephen4785 said "I did the same thing you did when you were my age. I went to Moulin Rouge, I flirted with dancers, refused to pay, and after I pissed on the bartender he and the bouncers beat the crap out of me."

"Oh God. Who did you go with?" the grandfather asked.

"With a few friends. Why? Who did you go with, grandpa?"

"The SS."
            Awesome
            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

My grandpa did put mayonnaise in his boots one time. When I asked him why he looked me straight in the eye land gave me a look like I was stupid then said "To keep the Gerry's from stealing my boots, they hate mayonnaise". He had Alzheimer's and dementia.

Comment

Working...
              X