WWII Political Cartoons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WWII Political Cartoons

These are the originals drawn by my grandfather. He worked in a "war room" and drew these for a military newspaper during the war.

Comment

Cool.
      I love how stereotypical the Japanese look in the 6th one; they would never get away with that now.
      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

None of those could be published w/out some sort of backlash. There's a fucking rights organization for everything these days.

Comment

Lol @ the last one,...nazi getting buttsex

Comment

The political correctness of our society makes me want to punt baby kittens.

Comment

Originally posted by diablo rojo View Post
              The political correctness of our society makes me want to punt baby kittens.
              Is there such a thing as a kitten who is not a baby?

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                Is there such a thing as a kitten who is not a baby?

Comment

Originally posted by JimD View Post
                  Lol @ the last one,...nazi getting buttsex
                  Surprise death buttsecks

Comment

Those are insanely cool.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                      None of those could be published w/out some sort of backlash. There's a fucking rights organization for everything these days.
                      x-10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00%

Propaganda leaflets were extremely popular with the troops back then on both sides.. convenient toilet paper!
                      Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

Very cool

Comment

I've been telling my mom for years that I wanted these. There are hundreds of them, plus newspaper articles chronicling everything from Pearl Harbor to V.E Day.

Comment

Originally posted by diablo rojo View Post
                            I've been telling my mom for years that I wanted these. There are hundreds of them, plus newspaper articles chronicling everything from Pearl Harbor to V.E Day.
                            Hope you're able to get them. they do need to stay in the family..

Some Japanese leaflets/patriotic painting from that period...

Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

What the Fuck on the first two about Australia....

Comment

Working...
                              X