No announcement yet.

Russians.. And ice..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SON!!! I like the way the pedestrians barely break stride when two cars hit head-on right in front of them. Meh, I've seen worse.

I wonder what the accident rate per capita is there. Must be 3 to 1 odds you'll have a wreck this week.

Comment

WTF happened at the 1min mark?

Comment

Do they not have seatbelts in those cars? How about speed limits on those roads? I guess they just don't care.

Comment

These videos must fuckin KILL any tourism they try to have.

Comment

:56 was nasty! I had to rewind it several times to figure out what exactly happened.

Apparently, a dipshit squid was deep into triple digit speeds as a vehicle in front of him planned to turn left off the road. He clipped the front of the vehicle and began flipping through the air. The bike was traveling fast enough that the camera didn't get a glimpse of it until it hit the vehicle.

Comment

Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
              :56 was nasty! I had to rewind it several times to figure out what exactly happened.

Apparently, a dipshit squid was deep into triple digit speeds as a vehicle in front of him planned to turn left off the road. He clipped the front of the vehicle and began flipping through the air. The bike was traveling fast enough that the camera didn't get a glimpse of it until it hit the vehicle.
              Same here. Not enough f/s to tell what the hell happened.
              sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
              17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
              13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
              86 SVO - Sold
              '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
              01 TJ - new toy - Sold
              65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
                Same here. Not enough f/s to tell what the hell happened.
                Yeah - replayed that scene 5x and the best I could figure was a bike..
                Originally posted by Sgt Beavis
                I don't always like lowered trucks, but when I do, it's because they really kick ass..

Comment

57 Second mark, wtf did he hit??

Comment

Originally posted by SSMAN View Post
                    Nothing. A motorcycle hauling ass and approaching from behind swerved into the left lane, but the car you see cut him off making the left turn. The crash you see is the bike nailing the car. You can see the dude go flying down the street.
                    When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by Treasure Chest View Post
                      The pedestrian one was bad, but the one right after it really turned my stomach for some reason.

yea, looked like that guy got caught under the wheels from that trailer

Comment

Originally posted by SSMAN View Post
                        Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                        Nothing. A motorcycle hauling ass and approaching from behind swerved into the left lane, but the car you see cut him off making the left turn. The crash you see is the bike nailing the car. You can see the dude go flying down the street.
                        Yep, that's the one I was talking about. You have to be really fast with the pause and play to get a glimpse of everything. The frame rate of the camera couldn't match the speed of the bike, but it does catch him doing flying cartwheels out of the screen.

Comment

Working...
                        X