Got bored, polished the work-horse.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got bored, polished the work-horse.

Waiting on parts so its a slow day at my shop. Poor old shop truck was looking tired so I decided to polish her up. The wheels looked like ass and took some doing to bring them back to snuff.
    I know its a 17 year old truck and nothing special but she treats me well and is the most dependable vehicle I ever had so I am proud enough to share it.

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

that body style chevy is one of the best trucks ever made. damn dear bulletproof.

Comment

To this day this is still my favorite body style in GM trucks. You rarely see one this clean. Nice.
      Nothing cool as far as a car goes, but if you want photos of your ride...I can handle that. Check out my Facebook page if you're bored.

Comment

Good lookin' truck man.
        04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
        There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Whew....for a moment I thought Jester had an alias

Nice truck!!

Comment

Thanks all. I really like this truck. I had planned to use it till I found a suitable Ford but the truck is so solid and has original paint that I just decided to keep it. Plus it rides and drives excellent. Pulled a 11,000 lb trailer easy enough and every month I load a couple motors, couple transmissions and a dozen radiators plus sometimes an axle in the bed and it just sits level, never low.

But I appreciate the compliments, more so considering its just an old Cheby.

Interior is not beat up as well.

Last edited by LaserSVT; 02-01-2013, 02:59 PM.
            Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Originally posted by diablo rojo View Post
              whew....for a moment i thought jester had an alias :d

nice truck!!
              huehuehuehuehueehuehuehuehue!
              May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
              Semper Fi

Comment

I know of a good mechanic shop if you ever have any trouble with it.

http://www.pepboys.com

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                  I know of a good mechanic shop if you ever have any trouble with it.

http://www.pepboys.com
                  I get so many cars in my shop after it went to Pep Boys for work it amazes me.

"I just had Pep Boys do my brakes and now it makes noises and pulls."
                  I pull the wheels off and see the wrong year pads in there plus no retaining spring on one side.

"Pep boys just did my tires and now the car shakes."
                  Pop off a center cap and see two busted off wheel studs and two of the remaining three are cross threaded.

Comment

theres idiots everywhere, just more concentrated in corporate companies. sadly i know because i work with a few of them at my current company lol

Comment

Working...
                    X