Warning: Undefined array key "birthday_search" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "joindate" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "privacy_options" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "lastactivity" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in .../vb5/route/profile.php on line 74 Paintball sniper - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paintball sniper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paintball sniper

This was amazingly satisfying. Accuracy by volume be damned.

lol awesome

Comment

Badass

Comment

Must have! Damnit, resisting urge to research

Comment

Badass
          Originally posted by Yale
          I want to give her a colonoscopy with my tongue.

Comment

Amazingly accurate considering the huge lob you can see as the paintball goes through the air.

Comment

Its a finned, semi solid paintball round, more paste than paint. Was watching some other vids and it was breaking and accurate at 60-70 yds.

Comment

I buddy of mine had one of these and I got amazingly good with it. With me hiding in the brush and his auto gun he had we tore it up at "white house" style games.

Comment

It sucks getting hit in the hand when you least expect it, I once got hit in the throat, haven't played since.

Comment

Originally posted by redrocket5.0 View Post
                    It sucks getting hit in the hand when you least expect it, I once got hit in the throat, haven't played since.
                    You're kidding, right?

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                      You're kidding, right?
                      No. I got hit in the adams apple from around 20 yards and the paintball was so cold it never busted. Bruised my windpipe pretty good, not my thing.

Comment

used to play quiet a bit years ago. My co-workers father in law has about 6 acres that had an oval shaped wooded section. We'd split into 2 teams, enter on each end and hunt each other down. I always enjoyed finding a spot to dig in and waiting the other out. I'd find a low spot and use fallen branches and limbs to create a blind, use the land to my best advantage. I never cared for course or speed ball events. We always tried to play in the woods. It was a lot of fun. Only took me one day of playing to remember a camo hat as my blonde hair was an easy target. Never been shot so many times in the i head as that day.

Comment

Originally posted by redrocket5.0 View Post
                          Took one in the pinky finger on my shooting hand on a cold day. Finger got smashed between the paintball and the grip of my gun, took me 3 weeks to get the feeling back in it and I never played again.

A friend of a friend used to have a personal arena set up on his property with an old power company bucket truck as a snipers nest. My friend was playing one day, said his mask slid down a half inch and his hat slid up a half inch and a sniper drilled him on the bare skin of his forehead. Don't think he played again after that.

Comment

I played for a while, I honestly wish I could still afford to play. Worst I ever got was during a tourney. I bunkered a kid and the fuck spun on me. So we are standing about 5 feet apart and laying into each other. Got a bunch in the knuckles and a few in the neck.

Edit: kinda like this
                            Last edited by Guest; 02-05-2013, 10:48 AM.

Comment

I like it!

Comment

Working...
                              X