• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aCid View Post
    It has 2 seats. One on each side.

Three foo!
    Ded

Comment

Yep three seaters and they havent made them in a long time. Those things are my favorite supercars! Good to see he fixed it.

[Goldmember]I looooove gold![/Goldmember]

Comment

How did he wreck it? Those factory rims are terrible

Comment

Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
          This^ I never new Mr.Beaner was such a baddass car dude.
          If im not mistaken he also races in some organization and he's pretty good. He said on top gear he actually drives his f1, he doesn't give a shit. Apparently it is his favorite car. I remember reading he has the highest mileage f1 there is, and I believe he lent it to top gear for several of their tests.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
            If im not mistaken he also races in some organization and he's pretty good. He said on top gear he actually drives his f1, he doesn't give a shit. Apparently it is his favorite car. I remember reading he has the highest mileage f1 there is, and I believe he lent it to top gear for several of their tests.
            this. He does classic car racing. If i remember correctly on TG he said he'd done 30K+ miles in his F1.

I do believe it was his F1 in the bit where they raced it against the Veyron in Abu Dhabi.
            Originally posted by 56482
            only on DFWMUstangs...

Comment

He wrecked a silver one in the 90's, maybe the same car. I know he does some vintage car racing, and I believe he's raced in the Viper Cup as well. Definitely a real car guy!

Comment

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

well... +1 for Mr. Atkinson I guess. Good read.

Comment

I'd do that shit if I was rich... And yes, I'm jealous.

Comment

Working...
                    X