X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice looking car!
    How much did it make on the dyno?

Comment

Damn that's a good looking car! Nicely done!

Comment

oops..
        Last edited by stretch; 02-16-2013, 07:38 PM.

Comment

Fast!!!!
          GOD BLESS TEXAS
          August Landscaping
          214-779-7278
          Seb's high class.
          He'll mow your grass.
          He'll kick your ass.
          And while his kidney stones pass,
          He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

someone else on here has the green one.... see the black hood vents look great on that car

btw is that the new magnaflow quad exhaust, or the gt500? looks like magnaflows

Comment

what's it run on stock tires? Slicks and skinny's must help a lot, noticed that was left off the mod list

Comment

Originally posted by akfodysvn View Post
                what's it run on stock tires? Slicks and skinny's must help a lot, noticed that was left off the mod list
                I highly doubt those are slicks bro. Anybody with any common sense isn't going to race on stock tires making that much power. That's just dumb.

Comment

looks nice

Comment

Did it go 9.9X now ? I saw Triangle Speed Shop posted something about a 2013 Green Mustang with similar mods go 9.9s the other day.

Congrats - Very well done

Comment

Ugh, so many nice. Love the tail end of that car with the GT500 stuff. The black vents on the hood do look great too. Just all around tasteful. Said it before, hate that green but you made the combination work and I would drive the shit out of that thing.

Id have a hard enough time to afford a 2013. I wouldn't be able to afford to void my warranty like that so I will have to live vicariously through you folk. LOL
                      Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Originally posted by Super Coupe View Post
                        I highly doubt those are slicks bro. Anybody with any common sense isn't going to race on stock tires making that much power. That's just dumb.
                        I shouldn't have said slicks... I'm just used to saying slicks and skinny's but I figured as well you could decipher that.

Your statement is about half true... most people don't run skinny's making 600 hp on a street car... most run around town w/ that same power on stock fronts and radials out back

Comment

Working...
                        X