Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
    That's wicked.
    You still in Waco man? Swing by and play soon.
    DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
      You still in Waco man? Swing by and play soon.
      Graduated in December, back up in Dallas now.

Comment

The bar I used to run has a couple of pinball machines upstairs in storage. They had a run in with the state comptroller and cant sell them. I keep telling them I want the tee'd off machine. It has the gopher that sits on top of it still

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
        Originally posted by Leah
        Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
          The bar I used to run has a couple of pinball machines upstairs in storage. They had a run in with the state comptroller and cant sell them. I keep telling them I want the tee'd off machine. It has the gopher that sits on top of it still

They cant sell them? Weird. I know there is some weird regulations with these "gambling" machines. Tell them I'd grab one if they'd make me a deal. I've wanted a pinball machine for a long long time, they're just outta my price range
          DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

There was a CL ad a few weeks back where a storage was being cleared out and the guy was giving away several large arcade games like this. I hope someone saved a few.

Comment

Went to Bonham with my fiance for Christmas dinner at a family members house. His garage and upstairs loft was full of pristine old arcade games. Asteroids, Ms. Pacman, Centipede, Galaga, Pole Position, Donkey Kong, Frogger, and several pinball machines. I spent most of my time in front of those machines and very little with the family. It was the perfect setup.

Comment

They cant sell them? Weird. I know there is some weird regulations with these "gambling" machines. Tell them I'd grab one if they'd make me a deal. I've wanted a pinball machine for a long long time, they're just outta my price range
                They tagged them. Essentially they can be played for free. They get fined if the tags are removed, so they put them in storage ($200/removed tag/machine). They also can't remove them from the premises. What are you willing to offer? I will chat them up!

Originally posted by Leah
                Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Killed hundreds of hours playing that at the local convenience store in jr high. Nice score!

Comment

Nice! I've been wanting to pick up an elaborate pin ball machine for the new pad, but I'm not sure where to put it yet.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                      Nice! I've been wanting to pick up an elaborate pin ball machine for the new pad, but I'm not sure where to put it yet.
                      Right next to the elliptical I dropped off. Funny thing is, right after we unloaded that elliptical machine, we picked this up.

Elaborate pinball? Man, Ironman is pretty fucking bad ass. Pirate of the Carribian is pretty good. My favorite is probably Spiderman or The Simpsons.
                      The holy grail is Twilight Zone. There's a TZ on waco CL for $3,700. I've played a Indy 500 machine that has a turbo that spools up. All the new machines, the "dot matrix" machines are $2,000+ usually.

Prior to dot matrix there's some good solid state machines. For a bachelor pad such as yours maybe Playboy would be a good pick. I've seen em around $700.
                      DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Right next to the elliptical I dropped off. Funny thing is, right after we unloaded that elliptical machine, we picked this up.

Elaborate pinball? Man, Ironman is pretty fucking bad ass. Pirate of the Carribian is pretty good. My favorite is probably Spiderman or The Simpsons.
                        The holy grail is Twilight Zone. There's a TZ on waco CL for $3,700. I've played a Indy 500 machine that has a turbo that spools up. All the new machines, the "dot matrix" machines are $2,000+ usually.

Prior to dot matrix there's some good solid state machines. For a bachelor pad such as yours maybe Playboy would be a good pick. I've seen em around $700.
                        My brother has the 1980s Flash Gordon machine in fantastic shape. It isn't for sale or anything, just a fun conversation piece. There is a guy here locally in Dallas that can fix just about anything wrong with pinball machines and he makes house calls.
                        Originally posted by racrguy
                        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                        Originally posted by racrguy
                        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

This is what I want:

http://www.dreamarcades.com/cabiocade.shtml
                          sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                          17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                          13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                          86 SVO - Sold
                          '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                          01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                          65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

My sister-in-law bought my brother the Galaga / Mrs Pacman full size set up about 10 years ago. It was brand new and she paid like $4k for it. Galaga was my favorite early 80's arcade game.

Edit.. This one:

Comment

There has been a vintage Gilligan's Island machine on Craigslist for awhile that I really dig.

Comment

Originally posted by Binky View Post
                                And put on a goddamn shirt.
                                Ya know how I know you're gay?
                                The only difference between a tax man and a taxidermist is that the taxidermist leaves the skin. -- Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                                X