rc madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rc madness

My dad has flown with the father of the operator of this RC helicopter a couple of times. He wrecked a bunch when he was young, so his father called it quits and gave him (Mitch Pricer) a simulator game. 6 years later, he started again. All I can say is....wow!

There are a lot of other highly impressive videos of his work, but I cannot embed them as they are not on youtube.
    Originally posted by Buzzo
    Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Looked like they were being attacked by a giant gnat! That was crazy!
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. "
    George Orwell

Comment

What a shitty pilot. It took him almost 5 minutes to get that helicopter under control and land it.

Comment

Damn it's all I can do to keep my air hog helo out of the ceiling fan.
        Jon

Comment

These are cool, and all but out at the field they get annoying. When one goes up, everyone else has to sit and wait till he lands because there is no way to share the sky with him. That and once you see all the tricks the pilot knows it just gets old.

Comment

Dragonfly on crack...
            Originally posted by stevo
            Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
              These are cool, and all but out at the field they get annoying. When one goes up, everyone else has to sit and wait till he lands because there is no way to share the sky with him. That and once you see all the tricks the pilot knows it just gets old.
              I thought I was pretty awesome when I got my mini rc helicopter off the ground for about 10 seconds inside......
              I love RC stuff....but I'd rather actually be flying lol
              Originally posted by Buzzo
              Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1Run View Post
                Damn it's all I can do to keep my air hog helo out of the ceiling fan.
                You do NOT need a collective pitch heli. Lol.

This shit is a whole fuck ton harder than it looks. I've been flying 3d Heli's for almost 3 years and I still suck.

Comment

Working...
                X