Hot pepper challenge gone wrong.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot pepper challenge gone wrong.

This is the funniest shit I have seen in a while.

Fake, and stupid.

Comment

Habanero anyone?!
      ./ ____ _ _\.
      (]]]_ o _[[[)
      \o_FORD_o/
      |__|.....|__|

God closes doors no man can open, God opens doors no man can close. Revelations 3:7-8

Comment

Originally posted by redrocket5.0 View Post
        This is the funniest shit I have seen in a while.
        I'm sorry.

Comment

Comment

<--- has the weirdest boner right now.
            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Funny, I still heard her screaming and yelling and I had my sound on mute.

How is that possible?

Comment

Originally posted by 4.6coupe View Post
                Habanero anyone?!
                Has eated whole habaneros, it's not bad once you get used to it.

Comment

My buddy has some Bucth T's and Trinidad Scorpions that will knock the FUCK outta those, hell his Bhut Jolkias aren't even as hot. Butch T is by far the hottest pepper I have ever tried! I love spicy shit but it tore me up pretty good.
                  Wanna see my care face???

Comment

My sister grew some of the hottest peppers that I have ever tasted. Just basic cayenne peppers , but god damn something happened to them that year. I have eaten habenaro peppers before and they didn't hold a candle to these things. They killed the grasshoppers that tried to eat them. It brought every self proclaimed pepper tough guy that I know to their knees.

We plant them every year and we haven't had them get that hot again.

Comment

Not funny, and sadly disappointed a titty didn't pop out.

Comment

I found my limit on habaneros per day. It's somewhere between 2.5-3 - so I just limit it to 2. Otherwise, I'm on the damned toilet for 2-3 hours about 4 hours later borderline wishing for death.
                        Originally posted by MR EDD
                        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                          X