Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Couple of slow 5 second 93 octane street cars duking it out at TXR this weekend.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couple of slow 5 second 93 octane street cars duking it out at TXR this weekend.

you have meth....liar

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
      you have meth....liar
      and he's got a stand alone fuel system for his nitrous. both of our primary fueling is 93 octane.

Comment

lies

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
          lies
          good god, not this shit again.

Comment

hah, i dont care about your poo poo "oj" either way....meth head!

Comment

nice lookin runs, sucks when the bottle drops off, I thought for sure I had a SS beat in Denton one night. Pulled him good off the line, had a nice lead as second hit, then it nosed a little and he closed the gap, third and nosed again as he took me.

Comment

Originally posted by shumpertdavid View Post
                nice lookin runs, sucks when the bottle drops off, I thought for sure I had a SS beat in Denton one night. Pulled him good off the line, had a nice lead as second hit, then it nosed a little and he closed the gap, third and nosed again as he took me.
                ya, wasn't the way i wanted it to go down for sure. i spun a little on that first pass and had a shitty 1.38 60' and drove it through to a 5.80@121 to his 5.9x@116, he put in a good bottle and we lined them back up but he left about 2 tenths early + my .064 reaction meant my 5.71@122 couldn't catch his 5.8x@118. i at least feel alright claiming victory this time since both my passes were faster, but we are def. going to line them back up soon. chad's a cool ass dude and there is no taillights i'd rather see in front of me.

Comment

shit happens sometimes, the bottle can go dry, get early on the lights, tires blow out, hell that's just part of the fun. I've beat a few cars and had my ass handed to me, I still had fun doin it.

Comment

go to DR, in the qtr with your shit screamin boost, I dont think his bottle will matter... Your trap speed will cover his launch big time after 1000 feet.

Comment

Originally posted by STROKD View Post
                      go to DR, in the qtr with your shit screamin boost, I dont think his bottle will matter... Your trap speed will cover his launch big time after 1000 feet.
                      ya, our cars are different beast. he traps ~118 and i trap ~122, we both run ~1.30 60's but he does it on the back tires! he obviously has the short game covered, i just have to come steaming by before the 1/8th is up!!

Comment

Working...
                      X