Sold the Mustang...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sold the Mustang...

So, I sold my 09 Mustang and bought this Jeep Wrangler JK mall crawler.

Yes, it needs a lift, bigger/wider tires, a real bumper (front and rear), lights, winch, and a soft top. And yes, it's slow.

كافر

Originally posted by sc281
    Always better to be an Uncle than a Father. All the fun stuff and none of the expensive stuff.
    Originally posted by Trick Pony
    ...from what I've seen on here bcoop knows his shit when it comes to smoking meat.

You sold a v6 right?!

If so, justified.
    ./ ____ _ _\.
    (]]]_ o _[[[)
    \o_FORD_o/
    |__|.....|__|

God closes doors no man can open, God opens doors no man can close. Revelations 3:7-8

Comment

I like it but have fun buying gas. lifted w/ 33's= 11-12 mpg
      If you can read this thank a teacher. If it's in English thank a soldier.

Comment

Originally posted by 4.6coupe View Post
        You sold a v6 right?!

If so, justified.
        No, it was a GT. I needed more room for the dog.
        كافر

Always better to be an Uncle than a Father. All the fun stuff and none of the expensive stuff.
        ...from what I've seen on here bcoop knows his shit when it comes to smoking meat.

Comment

Originally posted by The Sarge View Post
          I like it but have fun buying gas. lifted w/ 33's= 11-12 mpg
          Not if you gear it, I have an 08 with 33's (toyo M/T's heavy mofos, about 75lbs per tire) I installed 4:88's and all is well. I'm back around 18mpg.

Side note, jeep parts are retarded expensive.

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
            Not if you gear it, I have an 08 with 33's (toyo M/T's heavy mofos, about 75lbs per tire) I installed 4:88's and all is well. I'm back around 18mpg.

Side note, jeep parts are retarded expensive.
            Just
            Empty
            Every
            Pocket
            كافر

Comment

i can dig it!

Comment

Originally posted by HOOCBB View Post
                Just
                Empty
                Every
                Pocket
                I remember when Jeeps were cheap and fun. Just got off the phone with a friend in Maui and he just spent freakin 15k on mods on his 89 Jeep and from the sounds of it all he got was a freshened engine and a lift with some 35" tires. Last time I had a Jeep it was lifted on 35's with with a V8 and I was in it maybe $1500.
                Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                  I remember when Jeeps were cheap and fun. Just got off the phone with a friend in Maui and he just spent freakin 15k on mods on his 89 Jeep and from the sounds of it all he got was a freshened engine and a lift with some 35" tires. Last time I had a Jeep it was lifted on 35's with with a V8 and I was in it maybe $1500.
                  My brother went to Maui and rented a mid 90s 4x4 one for $150 for 24hrs lol...it seems like that'd be cheaper.
                  Originally posted by Buzzo
                  Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wishitwasasvt View Post
                    i can dig it!
                    It might look familiar to you...It spent the last ~3 years in Joshua.
                    كافر

Comment

Originally posted by HOOCBB View Post
                      No, it was a GT. I needed more room for the dog.
                      What the F did you have?! A St. Bernard?
                      .....bro....

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
                        What the F did you have?! A St. Bernard?
                        She's an 80 pound Black Lab/German Shepherd. She couldn't ride in the front since she was 6 months old and wasn't comfy in the back due the the hump in the middle if the seat.

I also need to be able to carry some equipment from time to time that just won't fit in the Mustang.
                        كافر

Comment

What motors are in those? HP/TQ?

Jeep *might* have the largest aftermarket audience, so much so that seeing one bone stock like yours is the exception, and not the rule.
                          Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

looks really slow

Comment

Looks nice, will look a ton better with wheels and tires. I traded my 12 boss for a 12 Sahara unlimited last year thinking it would be fun for summer, going to the lake, the dog etc. After 6 months hated it. It didnt have the optional 3:73 gears and towed our jet skis terribly. Even with the new motor/ 5 speed auto in the new ones got tired of the sluggish feel of it. So for sure through some gears in it!
                              2012 FX2 ecoboost------2013 Boss 302

Past vehicles: 4 93 cobras, 96 cobra, 99 cobra, 3 03-04 cobras, 8 fox bodies, 3 94-95 gt's, 04 Lighting, SVT contour, 02 Saleen, 2 03 Mach 1's, 02,03,05GT's, 01,08 bullitt, 65 Coupe, 07,11SI, 11 HD f150,06 Silverado SS,07 TBSS, 2012 Boss 302, 2013 GHIG GT

Comment

Working...
                              X