X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
      Don't they record the VIN when they are doing a state inspection? I would think you could go back to the shop and have them get you another sticker. I could be wrong. If there's not already a process in place for special situations like this, there should be.
      Yeah, they can give you a new sticker, for a pro-rated rate or just issue for a whole new year and charge you full price for a new full year.

Comment

See if Roy Miller has a hood
        Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
          See if Roy Miller has a hood

yep...Called them a few hours ago and they have 3 of them. Different colors of course. Gonna swing by in morning and look at them. I can just take it home and sand it down myself and then have the shop paint it. Might just paint it myself with a rattle can..lol. Paint on whole car is coming off anyway. Gonna get a new latch as well.

Comment

Done it twice. 1st time in a 69 Camaro with a fiberglass hood and 2nd time in my old bosses Nissan truck out mowing yards.

Comment

can't have nuthin' nice!
              Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

All I could think was...

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                  Yeah, they can give you a new sticker, for a pro-rated rate or just issue for a whole new year and charge you full price for a new full year.
                  It will depend on the shop. There is no official pro rate for stickers. It will still cost the shop the same for a new sticker. So I wouldn't expect much. You will get a sticker that's good for another year tho, not the date of your original sticker.

Comment

Originally posted by f0ur sixer View Post
                    All I could think was...

LMAO....that's exactly what I said when I was talking to some guys at work

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticcobrakilla View Post
                      Well, that blows.
                      Lol

Comment

thatll take the wind out of your sails.
                        sigpic

Comment

Finally got glass, new latch, cowl panel, and the hood installed this past Friday. Probably going to go ahead and just sand down rest of car and either Maaco it or DIY job. Can't tell from pic, but where the hinges bolt to the car, it was bent slightly inward. So the hood does not sit flush with fender up by the windshield.

Oh, and had to get a new fucking sticker. Something about the machine will error out if they try to input the cars info in it again??? The registration sticker was saved.

Last edited by Rafa; 03-18-2013, 11:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rafa View Post
                            lol
                            Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                            I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                            Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                            Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                            dont downshift!!
                            Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

LMAO!!!!!yea, guess I forgot to mention the hood is different color. Didn't think anyone would notice. Daily driver to and from work.

Comment

Any interest in putting a large DFWM logo on the hood?

I've got $5 on it.

Comment

Working...
                                X