Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• god bless.
      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• I just picked up a 1967 250s. It's got 115,000k. They parked it in their garage in 1987 and it didn't move until a couple of months ago. I am planning on having the gas tank cleaned/sealed then I'll rebuild the carbs, change the fluids and it should be a driver.

It could go to a new home for the right price! Dark green with tan leather.

Comment

• Originally posted by sdun View Post
          I just picked up a 1967 250s. It's got 115,000k. They parked it in their garage in 1987 and it didn't move until a couple of months ago. I am planning on having the gas tank cleaned/sealed then I'll rebuild the carbs, change the fluids and it should be a driver.

It could go to a new home for the right price! Dark green with tan leather.
          picts?
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• this is tempting.

"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Scared

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                Scared
                scary bitch!

Comment

• Do it, DJ!
                  ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Was gonna post that last weekend. There's another similar model in Mansfield I think. Jump on it man!

Comment

• Originally posted by orphan Shelby View Post
                      Was gonna post that last weekend. There's another similar model in Mansfield I think. Jump on it man!
                      That one has been for sale for years. Shaved handles, etc, just someone's project that they gave up on.

Comment

• Comment

• This might actually be my dad's old car.

Comment

• buy it?
                            Originally posted by stevo
                            Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                              buy it?
                              Oh Im tempted. I am still trying to build up my play money fund after going nuts on the 69.

Comment

• If that was on a farm in San Marcos and not a farm in OKC, I'd buy it yesterday.
                                Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

Working...
                                X