Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by naynay View Post
    swing arm? like a torque arm?
    Swing arm, type of IRS, but there is not a joint at the rear wheel hub. The wheels are always perpendicular to the driveshafts.

"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Swingarms are what early Volkswagens have. That's why they get negative camber out the arse when you slam them too.

When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Corvairs too, IIRC.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
          I read infuriated instead of infatuated.
          I did too, but I thought I was drunk at that time.

Comment

I would roll any if those Benz!

The later model diesel actually get pretty damn good gas mileage, almost in the 40's.

Comment

Originally posted by suckerdin View Post

thats what you want. a 600 grosser.
              The last,600 I saw sold for a tad over 400k. I guess you can look at the bright side, you wont have to spend any extra to bag it since they come bagged from the factory.
              Originally posted by Marisa
              we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Originally posted by red89notch View Post
                The last,600 I saw sold for a tad over 400k. I guess you can look at the bright side, you wont have to spend any extra to bag it since they come bagged from the factory.
                I would definitely spend that kind of money on one if i had it.
                Originally posted by 56482
                only on DFWMUstangs...

Comment

Only one I'd consider is a 6.9L . Those others look cool but I have a need for speed.
                  Rich

Comment

Originally posted by TexasT View Post
                    Only one I'd consider is a 6.9L . Those others look cool but I have a need for speed.
                    Lsx swaps are somewhat common.
                    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Finally went and snapped a few shots of the 2 I know of. I like the blue one, red one, not so much.

Comment

Comment

That red one has some potential!!!!
                          Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                          There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Originally posted by redrocket5.0 View Post
                            Finally went and snapped a few shots of the 2 I know of. I like the blue one, red one, not so much
                            Thanks for grabbing picts man, I appreciate it. That blue one doesnt look terrible, just a big rough around the edges. Im stuck on the S models that got the quad headlamps. I dont know why, but the single lamp just doesnt do it for me.
                            Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                            That red one has some potential!!!!
                            Would be a pimp LeMons candidate, except that he wants way too much for it.

Comment

The best thing about that red one is that they removed those full-width bumpers front/rear, and left the bumperettes. That's a cool touch, didn't realize you could do that. Now, what he did with those cheezy 1986 ground effects is a little weird, but swapping in some nice subtle looking roll pans would really make that look good.

I'd offer $800 for both. It looks like they've been sitting there a long LONG time. Then at the very least you'd have enough parts to get a project started.
                              When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                                The best thing about that red one is that they removed those full-width bumpers front/rear, and left the bumperettes. That's a cool touch, didn't realize you could do that. Now, what he did with those cheezy 1986 ground effects is a little weird, but swapping in some nice subtle looking roll pans would really make that look good.

I'd offer $800 for both. It looks like they've been sitting there a long LONG time. Then at the very least you'd have enough parts to get a project started.
                                I dont want anything close to that kind of project. I guess just swapping the front clip from the red car to the blue one would get me closer to what I want. Then I could put the blue clip on the red one and go race...

Comment

Working...
                                X