Two guys' reactions to a childbirth video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two guys' reactions to a childbirth video

That shouldn't be funny, but I'm cracking up.

Comment

Pretty much my reaction with all three of my kids.

Comment

those guys have never seen a pussy is my bet.

child birth is hot, and im glad youtube is allowing home birth videos. however my reaction vids would be nsfw
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Lmao!!!!
          ./ ____ _ _\.
          (]]]_ o _[[[)
          \o_FORD_o/
          |__|.....|__|

God closes doors no man can open, God opens doors no man can close. Revelations 3:7-8

Comment

That is something I hope to never witness in my lifetime.

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post

child birth is hot, and im glad youtube is allowing home birth videos. however my reaction vids would be nsfw
              You are beyond fucked in the head. Nothing about child birth is hot.
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

i wouldn't say it's hot, but i have no problem watching it. i actually made it a point to watch my second child being born. it's really amazing seeing life come into the world.

Comment

i also can't understand guys that faint during child birth, or seeing the woman getting an epidural (sp?)

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                    You are beyond fucked in the head. Nothing about child birth is hot.
                    NOOOOO shit. The time after the birth before you can have sex has NOTHING to do with the physical healing of the woman, it does however, have everything to do with the man's emotional healing. It's like seeing someone jump on a grenade, then a kid comes out through the hole, and in 6-8 weeks - you're obligated to fuck that gaping wound that has cost you so deeply financially.

Comment

Originally posted by jlyon View Post
                      i also can't understand guys that faint during child birth, or seeing the woman getting an epidural (sp?)
                      i lol'd when they asked me to sit down when my wife got her epidural? i wanted to ask if they cared to take a wager on who could gross the other out quicker.
                      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                        NOOOOO shit. The time after the birth before you can have sex has NOTHING to do with the physical healing of the woman, it does however, have everything to do with the man's emotional healing. It's like seeing someone jump on a grenade, then a kid comes out through the hole, and in 6-8 weeks - you're obligated to fuck that gaping wound that has cost you so deeply financially.
                        we had a glamorous bikini line c-section.. but your pussy swolled all up like it was getting ready to pop his ass out, but he had a big head like me and she couldn't dialate the far. other than her not taking the initiative to do some goddamned sit ups you'd never know though!
                        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Fuck looking. When the doctor asked if I wanted to look I told him "fuck no". Hearing it was bad enough especially the afterbirth fall into the bag.
                          Originally posted by talisman
                          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                          Originally posted by AdamLX
                          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                          Because fuck you, that's why
                          Originally posted by 80coupe
                          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                          Originally posted by Rick Modena
                          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                          Originally posted by Jester
                          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

mmm, afterbirth, thats some good eatin!
                            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

That was pretty funny. Jesus, I remember looking down there and that pussy look like a swollen catchers mit. I was thinking, damn that pussy is big! I did not eat pussy for a very long time after that.

Comment

Working...
                              X