Great White Shark Penetrates Shark-Proof Cage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great White Shark Penetrates Shark-Proof Cage

While vacationing in Gansbaai, South Africa, Bryan Plummer decided to take in some world-class cage diving with a bunch of friends

.But just when Plummer thought it was safe to send his recently-married pal Roger into the water in a shark-proof diving cage, along came a Great White with his eyes on the meaty prize.

Plummer describes what happens next:

A shark totally ignores the bait and goes straight for the cage!! He gets his head inside the cage, while fellow diver Roger...acted quickly to swim below the gaping sharks mouth and to avoid any injury.
    Apologies for any profanity in the video.. it was an out of control situation.

The profanity can be forgiven, but what a missed opportunity to yell "you're gonna need a smaller diving cage."

Naturally, YouTubers weren't all that impressed with Roger's near-death experience: "Good video but it would've been much better if the shark ate both of the people in the cage."

Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Day-um!
    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Holy FUCK BALLS!

Comment

Guess the shark didn't approve of two dudes getting married?

Comment

Probably some pretty soft 1" square aluminum? I bet they could fuck it up if they really wanted.
          DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

No thanks.
            2014 GT
            2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

Working...
            X