Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Is What Winning Looks Like

How fucking hopeless...

What a waste of American lives and money.

Comment

Good god those are the most ignorant pieces of shit on this planet!
      70' Chevelle RagTop
      (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Jesus.....What a waste, pull them out, staying doesn't do shit. We're trying to train monkeys.

Comment

Holy shit.
          Originally posted by Buzzo
          Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Perfect quote from them @ 19:09 in the vid , " It's only Afghans that will die . It doesn't matter " . I could not agree more . F that whole part of the world . Where is the petition I need to sign to have them wipe every one of those dirty shit hole countries off the globe ?
            Big Rooster Racing

Comment

Remember when the largest and most enduring empire in the history of the world failed to take Afghanistan? Yeah, the USSR should have learned from that. Then we should have learned from both of them.
              Originally posted by lincolnboy
              After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

It's like that everywhere we go......

Comment

I remember a little shit-hole country named V I E T N A M. The story seems vaguely familiar somehow.

Comment

Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
                    Good god those are the most ignorant pieces of shit on this planet!
                    ^ this is what I was going to say!!!!!

Comment

It is damn depressing and it pisses me off to no end. I feel so bad for people like Maj. Steuber. That is not what anyone joins the Marines to do....

The United States policy at this point in Afghanistan is just trying to save face and leave as much possible for the next guy to clean up. It has turned into a lose-lose situation.

Comment

Working...
                      X