Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minnesota high school wrestling coach/MMA fighter

Jacob Volkmann put on leave for calling obama an idiot:

Beware, it's Fox news so it may be all lies!

Comment

So should every political advisor that disagrees with Barack Obama on TV be placed on leave? Bullshit. The question is, can it be made illegal to voice your opinion against the president within the next two years?
      "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
        So should every political advisor that disagrees with Barack Obama on TV be placed on leave? Bullshit. The question is, can it be made illegal to voice your opinion against the president within the next two years?
        I think you're going to be deported just for posting that. Sorry man.
        Originally posted by MR EDD
        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

I wonder if his physical threats towards the president has more to do with it?

Comment

Shit, I agree with what he said.

Comment

Originally posted by Buick355 View Post
              I wonder if his physical threats towards the president has more to do with it?
              Where did he threaten him directly?
              "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
                Where did he threaten him directly?
                He said he wanted to get Obama in the ring for fight, then said someone needs to knock some sense into him. Maybe not a direct threat but I can see how that could be bad PR for the school. No matter who the president is, a school teacher/coach calling him out for a fight, and stating someone needs to knock some sense into him just isn't a good idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Buick355 View Post
                  He said he wanted to get Obama in the ring for fight, then said someone needs to knock some sense into him. Maybe not a direct threat but I can see how that could be bad PR for the school. No matter who the president is, a school teacher/coach calling him out for a fight, and stating someone needs to knock some sense into him just isn't a good idea.

the truth is a bad mf

Comment

Working...
                  X