Anyone into mud racing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone into mud racing?

Being from Hillbilly Arkansas, I figured it was time to trade a street car for something I can get to
    Friends houses who aren't in town.

No cash was involved, just a trade for a car that just sat in the yard

Made a deal for a guys mud racing truck
    Its got a 460 and manual trans

Iv only watched them on youtube/tv but I like them. Iv been meaning to have a reason to go watch one. Let me know when you take it out and Ill come watch.

Comment

i like the swass sticker. and i would love to see some mud races.

god bless.
      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Merica !
        07 GT500
        05 SRT10
        88 turbocoupe T-bird
        93 Cobra
        86 coupe
        Ducati 848

Comment

My buddy Chris has been doing it a long time, and has record and trophies to prove it. He teamed up with racing in the dirt and is building chassis full time.

"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

My boss has a 95 S10 Blazer on a K5 Blazer frame with 2 1/2 ton axles and a 496 lol. It sits on 54" tractor tires. It gets plenty of mud slinging action when we are back home, but he's been throwing sand lately here in El Paso. The guy that owns the sand drags made it a point to do mud pit that he thinks Chris can't get through lol. We will find out July 1st! I'll see if I can find my pics of his truck. That old ford looks like a beast itself. Just hope you never bury it!!

Comment

I've got a neighbor who's "kinda" into mud racing. This truck is amazing.

And its for sale, for all you ballers with chooooo-choooo$$$$$$$$$

Comment

♪♫"Don't you wish your boyfriend was S.W.A.S.S. like me?"♪♫
                Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Red red red red red red redneck

Comment

Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                    ♪♫"Don't you wish your boyfriend was S.W.A.S.S. like me?"♪♫
                    LOL
                    I didn't put that on it
                    And don't plan on it staying

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                      Red red red red red red redneck
                      I've been and really felt out of place. I guess I am not redneck enough.
                      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
                      X