I found the best new workout, guys.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
    Dude, it gets so much better, lol! She starts doing this run/shadowboxing thing and she looks like one of the retarded women in horror movies running around flailing her arms!
    I watched the whole thing, and the only thing I can think is "Where is yooooouuuurrrr husband?" I understand that a husband needs to be supportive, but at some point he needs to look at her and say "Calm down, hooker. That shit's stupid."

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
      I watched the whole thing, and the only thing I can think is "Where is yooooouuuurrrr husband?" I understand that a husband needs to be supportive, but at some point he needs to look at her and say "Calm down, hooker. That shit's stupid."
      Whatever keeps her out of the house.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
        Who do u think filmed that stupid shit!

Comment

She looks like Calibos from the original Clash of the Titans.

I bet her box smells of menopause and the underworld.

Comment

On a side note, her "punching into space is better than a punch in the face" line made me think about this.

Comment

Looks like a White Snake video

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                She looks like Calibos from the original Clash of the Titans.

I bet her box smells of menopause and the underworld.
                I believe that to be a redundant statement.
                "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

She's really enjoying the spotlight. Look at her see through top. WTF?

Prancercise A Fitness Revolution is defined as: A springy, rhythmic way of moving forward. Prancercise? The Art of Physical and Spiritual Excellence.

Comment

She looks identical to my awesome as fuck Latin teacher from high school.
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

"It’s about Self-Expression. It’s about Non-violence. It’s about Conservation.”

Conversation? Really? Who the hell would talk to you while you are doing that shit?
                      Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                        "It’s about Self-Expression. It’s about Non-violence. It’s about Conservation.”

Conversation? Really? Who the hell would talk to you while you are doing that shit?
                        Ummm....wat?

Comment

Originally posted by Amazon Review
                          I have never felt so alive...While galloping in the park earlier today someone even confused me with Sarah Jessica Parker and asked me for my autograph!
                          lolz

Comment

For some reason I'm thinking of the movie Napolian Dynamite.
                            The uncle banging this chick and falling in love and they decided to sale workout videos instead of tupperware.
                            Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                              Ummm....wat?
                              Sorry, my lysdexia kicked in.
                              Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

That bitch stole my workout, I've been doing that for years.

Comment

Working...
                                X