Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TIL there's a taxpayer funded Jewish police-like force operating in United States

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TIL there's a taxpayer funded Jewish police-like force operating in United States

So, after watching this video:
    (Guy riding his bike home in Brooklyn is harassed)

I learned that these people exist:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shomrim_(volunteers)

Am I reading this correctly? A police department trained, and tax payer partially funded groups of Hasidic and Haredi Jewish police?

How? What?

"Many residents of Hasidic neighborhoods in Brooklyn, Baltimore, and Stamford Hill tend to call Shomrim in an emergency rather than the police. Shomrim cites its faster response time, knowledge of the territory, and ability to speak Yiddish, the language of the Hasidic community, for the residents' preference. While the expectation is for Shomrim to notify police, this is done in some cases but not in others."

That sounds more like gang protection.
    sigpic

At the very least, a prolonged blast of some strong ass OC spray would've been appropriate. I'd like to know what kind of aftermath, if any, there was from this.
    Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR
      Goddamn I would've paid to see that Jew hit across the face with a baseball bat. The Jews have been kicked out of every country they have ever inhabited since the beginning of time. Have you ever thought that maybe it's not the inhabitants of said countries that are the problem? I wonder what would happen if a group of hasidics tried something like that here in Texas.
      You are the first person I've ever known that had a serious, vindictive, to-the-core hatred for Jewish people. I don't understand it.

I thought you were in Oz.
      When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

That little fag knows if he was face to face with ANY Jewish person he would piss his dockers.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
          That little fag knows if he was face to face with ANY Jewish person he would piss his dockers.
          i nominate jewbacca.

god bless.
          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Why do you hate everyone that isn't white? Were you molested as a child?
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
              i nominate jewbacca.

god bless.
              I second this nomination, all in favor?

Comment

Who hasn't wanted to choke a bicycle rider?

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
                  Who hasn't wanted to choke a bicycle rider?
                  hell i have and i ride one often. difference is i would have went irate using my bike as a weapon

imagine me swinging this thing around as hard as physically possible

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR
                    Goddamn I would've paid to see that Jew hit across the face with a baseball bat. The Jews have been kicked out of every country they have ever inhabited since the beginning of time. Have you ever thought that maybe it's not the inhabitants of said countries that are the problem? I wonder what would happen if a group of hasidics tried something like that here in Texas.
                    They really should change your name to DOUCHR. It's much more appropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                      You are the first person I've ever known that had a serious, vindictive, to-the-core hatred for Jewish people. I don't understand it.

I thought you were in Oz.
                      I do not have a hatred for the Jews as a whole, but like any group of people I call them on their bullshit and defend them from defamation where possible. See this thread, where White_Lightning and I teamed up against a man to vehemently defend the Jewish people:
                      Fucking please. Can't they cry about anything else. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/10084348/Kettle-that-looks-like-Hitler-brews-trouble-for-JCPenney.html

And I maintain a residence in Elsternwick, center of the Australian Orthodox Jewish community.

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                      See above. I see Jews every day of my life.

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                      Why do you hate everyone that isn't white? Were you molested as a child?
                      I don't at all. And last I checked the vast majority of Jews are white.
                      Last edited by Moose242; 11-01-2015, 09:19 AM.
                      Originally posted by lincolnboy
                      After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                        i nominate jewbacca.

god bless.
                        Originally posted by Big A View Post
                        I second this nomination, all in favor?
                        LOL

I will have to say though.. some crazy fucker tries to run me over in a car when im on a bike.. and it would have ended a LOT differently. that Mexican on the bike handled it a lot better than me.. fellow jews ore not I would have beaten a mother fucker with my bike
                        2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

I've never understood the hatred of the Jewish either. Granted, I have never lived or or spent time in an area with a high Jewish population (well, practicing anyways).

The company I work for was founded by two Jewish guys, neither Hasidic though. Both were "Kosher", which I think is different? I did a training course in Canada last year and a Jewish guy from our NY office was there. Not sure if he was Hasidic or not, but he wore the thing around his waist, only ate Kosher food, and would not shake hands with women. Seemed like a nice enough guy.

Comment

Yea wouldnt happen to me

Comment

Originally posted by Whiteboy View Post
                              Yea wouldnt happen to me
                              where the hell you been?

god bless.
                              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
                              X