X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh the good ol days.

2013. How far we have truly fallen.

sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Lol
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

i love ronnie as much as the next person with any sense, but his trigger discipline could have used some work. RIP

god bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

I'd like to think that Ronnie is aiming at Obama from Heaven.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
            i love ronnie as much as the next person with any sense, but his trigger discipline could have used some work. RIP

god bless.
            First thing I thought as well.
            How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
              I'd would have loved to hunt with Teddy in Africa.
              "A bad day hunting beats a good day at work"

Golden Oaks Lodge
              East Texas Axis and Fallow hunts
              https://www.facebook.com/GoldenOaksLodge/

Comment

Say what you want about Bush and Cheney. But we were Better with them in the White House.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

This is the GOLD-PLATED AR-15 presented to President Kennedy by Colt Firearms back in the day. - From R. L. Wilson's The Colt Heritage JOHN F. KENNEDY - New Frontier Colt With a serial number of PT-109, Colt manufactured this custom New Frontier Colt for President John F. Kennedy. The 35th president never received

This is the GOLD-PLATED AR-15 presented to President Kennedy by Colt Firearms back in the day.
                  - From R. L. Wilson's The Colt Heritage
                  Originally posted by lincolnboy
                  After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Fabrique Nationale Model 1900 Semi Automatic Pistol
                    Teddy Roosevelt's nightstand gun while in the Whitehouse? If family tradition is accurate, It might have been this handsome Fabrique Nationale Model 1900 Semi Automatic Pistol.
                    Image courtesy of the NationalFirearmMuseum

I have one of these little things and love it. First pistol ever designed with a slide!

Comment

And of course the British were cool too:

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                        And of course the British were cool too:

WTF has Happened to people since those days. how Do you go from being such Masculine Sons of bitches. To Being a bunch of pussies? Even the British had balls then as the picture shows.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
                          WTF has Happened to people since those days. how Do you go from being such Masculine Sons of bitches. To Being a bunch of pussies? Even the British had balls then as the picture shows.
                          [x]Laziness
                          [x]Self entitlement
                          [x]Political correctness
                          [x]Everyone thinks they are a special unique little flower
                          [x]Lack of responsibility
                          De Oppresso Liber.

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post

Huxley was right. We as a society place almost no emphasis on intellectualism (we condemn it), becoming a technocracy, the elimination of religion, and we stopped dreaming. We reached the moon in 1969, and looked to the future as a utopia and expected to be on Mars by now. Then we had people who admired scientists and technologists, now we have people who admire the wastes of carbon on reality TV, shows that glamorize becoming pregnant at age 16, and approval of indecent lifestyles is rampant and supported.

We were hunters and foragers for thousands of years, and now factors that enable a sedentary lifestyle have made us lethargic. We are an adaptable species, and in this instance this fact has harmed us.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                              I'd like to think that Ronnie is aiming at Obama from Heaven.
                              Haha
                              03 cobra

Comment

Working...
                              X