Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drunk sleeps with tranny

this is freaking hilarious

I don't get why he's so pissed off, if he is a closet homo he knew what he was doing. Why berate the tranny like that. He's upset because his friends caught him, and he's trying to save face. I'm all for shitting on people when they deserve it, but in this case he's just mad his homies caught his ass.

Comment

it takes balls to be a tranny

Comment

trannysurprise.com

Comment

Did he say he was gay?

Comment

Originally posted by Venom View Post
            Did he say he was gay?
            yep!

Comment

Originally posted by roliath View Post
              I don't get why he's so pissed off, if he is a closet homo he knew what he was doing. Why berate the tranny like that. He's upset because his friends caught him, and he's trying to save face. I'm all for shitting on people when they deserve it, but in this case he's just mad his homies caught his ass.
              I think the guy that is yelling at the shim is a roomate of the guy that actually brought it home. You only get a glimpse of the guy at the end when she runs back in the other dudes room.

Comment

Originally posted by Venom View Post
                I think the guy that is yelling at the shim is a roomate of the guy that actually brought it home. You only get a glimpse of the guy at the end when she runs back in the other dudes room.
                I'm going by what I read on the reddit thread when I saw this a few days ago. I watched the video once, I may be wrong.

Comment

trannyjack.com

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                    it takes balls to be a tranny
                    Lmao!

Comment

The lack of response in this thread tells me this hits close to home for a few members...
                      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                      X