X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Changer: Jaguar C-X75

Sexy. But I still want an F-type.

Comment

How's quality on these things now, are they still garbage?

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
        How's quality on these things now, are they still garbage?
        It's still all ford parts at a 200% markup.

God bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Too bad it wont be built.

OAN, I want that 1.6 four banger it has! That would be a blast in like an old Mini or an Ariel Atom.
          Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
            It's still all ford parts at a 200% markup.

God bless.
            So TaTa motors essentially is like what a more luxurious Lincoln now? I thought they completely split off?

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
              So TaTa motors essentially is like what a more luxurious Lincoln now? I thought they completely split off?
              Last I heard Ford still provides them with some parts, I think mostly power/drivetrain. That was a couple of years ago though.

That car looks fucking wicked. I love the style that jaguar is going with lately. Some of the sexier cars on the road.
              "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                Last I heard Ford still provides them with some parts, I think mostly power/drivetrain. That was a couple of years ago though.

That car looks fucking wicked. I love the style that jaguar is going with lately. Some of the sexier cars on the road.
                I agree, Jaguar's are looking better, however Land Rover is looking worse.

Comment

I saw a jag f type s that looked fucking beautiful. Almost looks a little too much like the aston martins though. Which isn't a bad thing at a fraction of the price lol
                  http://www.amazon.com/Viralution-Don...don+kehlenbeck

www.facebook.com/TheViralution

Comment

The stats for that thing are very impressive. I bet the price would be too.
                    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post

If that's the case, they should put that 500hp Ecoboost in the mustang.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                        If that's the case, they should put that 500hp Ecoboost in the mustang.

I don't think that Obama would approve of a non-GM car being emission efficient. Especially if it has 500-800 HP.
                        "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Is the exhaust directed up to the rear wing? (I think that's what I saw.) I wonder if it is a variable flow/direction exhaust. Stalling the wing when needed, enhancing its effect otherwise.....

Monster huge jaw pic....
                          Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                          There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

300+ HP per liter? Mother of God. I want one.

Comment

Working...
                            X