"Barn Find" Nebraska

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Barn Find" Nebraska

Surprised I haven't seen this posted yet...I guess it's in all the blogs anway.

Summary: Amazing Collection of Chevrolet Cars still on MSO and Low miled TRades-True Survivor Cars. Also approx. 500 Collector cars for project, parts and Rod. Parts, Tools and MOre!

I am surprised you didn't see it posted either.

Comment

Well SHIT.

Comment

It's posted in the Backporch, neat stuff in there for sure. The chick doing to commentary makes me want to punch her in the mouth the way she says "and uh" and the frequency of its use.

Comment

Originally posted by shumpertdavid View Post
          It's posted in the Backporch, neat stuff in there for sure. The chick doing to commentary makes me want to punch her in the mouth the way she says "and uh" and the frequency of its use.

Her dad has a salvage yard, his ad's were really annoying

Then along she came, 1st

as "The Little Nortstrom Gal " ..

Then as this, her brother does a "click and clack" type radio show , its syndicated ..

Often their answers are incorrect

Comment

Like this ..

Pull your chicken alright

Comment

somebody got rich selling those cars

Comment

I want that '64 Impy, in a BAD way.

Comment

The couple of comments are interesting.

The Corvette still has the seat plastic, paper floor coverings and steering wheel wrap straight from the factory. It was never processed at a dealership, that's very unusual, I've never seen that before.

I don't understand how all those cars can sit in a building on a public street with Windows like that for so long and no one notice, or steal one.

Chris Krause• 7 hours ago

Most around here know and or have tried to buy from the family but they are a lot on the weird side. Out at the farm place you can see hundreds of cars sitting in the trees just rusting away. I've been out there three or four time and have been run off

Chris Krause • 7 hours ago

There's a 57 or 56 chevy about 3/4 up their driveway that is sitting in the mud up to the doors has a tree growing through it that has less than 100 miles on it chevelle ss in an old shed very low miles water has drilled a hole through it its sad the few family members that I have seen are slobs it is truly sad that they let all these fine automobiles rust away for so long
                  Why is it most of these people with these treasures just would rather them sit and collect rust than sell them to enthusiasts? I come across people in PA just like that too. They wont part with them, but don't give a shit about them. It's sad.

Comment

Same kind of people probably keep playing the lottery hoping to win it big someday while they sit on top of a whole pile of money. Seen it over and over again.

Comment

Originally posted by SamTex View Post
                      Surprised I haven't seen this posted yet.
                      Isn't every re-poster?
                      Ded

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                        Why is it most of these people with these treasures just would rather them sit and collect rust than sell them to enthusiasts?...............
                        We use to go to my in-laws house at Lake Tawakoni every weekend or so back in the 70's. We would drive thru Quinlan on our way to the lake house. Near the center of Quinlan off 276 was a frame house with a 1969 or 1970 Boss 302 sitting next to the house. It had obviously sat there for years, tires flat, paint faded and had not been driven for quite awhile according to the inspection sticker. The few times my sons and I tried to find any signs of life at the house, we were unsuccessful. As years went by, the car disappeared, but Jeff thought he saw it off the road west of Quinlan years later.
                        Mustangs previously owned:
                        1967 Coupe V8 (My first car)
                        1992 LX AOD
                        1993 LX Drag Car
                        1995 GTS
                        1997 Cobra
                        2000 Cobra R

2002 Corvette C5 A4 10.64@ 127.1
                        Undercover SC Dragster 8.10's

In the garage now....
                        2016 Honda Accord Touring
                        2015 F-150 Silver 5.0 XLT SuperCrew, like new condition

Retired 2008 after 41 years as an EE at LTV (Garland)/TI/Raytheon. Enjoying ham radio now.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                          Why is it most of these people with these treasures just would rather them sit and collect rust than sell them to enthusiasts? I come across people in PA just like that too. They wont part with them, but don't give a shit about them. It's sad.
                          That is a real shame. I'd like to see some of the NOS cars go to someone like Jay Leno who might drive it once, then keep it sitting on his personal car lot with regular care.

Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
                          Isn't every re-poster?
                          burn...

Comment

Just looked at another 1978 Corvette Pace car with 13 original miles sold for $50,000 in 2011... That's a steal IMO

Comment

Originally posted by MustangPoser View Post
                              Just looked at another 1978 Corvette Pace car with 13 original miles sold for $50,000 in 2011... That's a steal IMO
                              That's not a steal

Comment

Working...
                              X