All State Mayhem compilation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All State Mayhem compilation

Who ever came up with this idea is a marketing genius.

Originally posted by talisman View Post
    Who ever came up with this idea is a marketing genius.
    So very true!
    I'm waiting on Allstate to approve some vehicle wraps with Mayhem so I can wrap a company vehicle.

I use them on my Allstate facebook page and the page get's more view with the Mayhem videos.
    Allstate Insurance
    Dominguez Agency
    1101 E. Bardin Rd. suite 141
    Arlington, TX. 76018
    817-405-2011
    tdominguez@allstate.com
    Give us a call so we can take a look at your insurance needs, we may be able to save you $$!!

Comment

Huh, you'd have thought it would be higher...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mayhem_...sing_character)

Advertising Age reported in February 2011 that Mayhem rose to third as most-recognized advertising character, behind the Geico gecko and Flo from Progressive Insurance. An online survey showed that the Geico gecko and Flo were each tied to their respective companies over 90% of the time. For Mayhem, the Age said, "After the top two, the most-recognized ad description was Allstate, with 65% of consumers saying they knew the ad, although when those same consumers were asked to associate it with a brand, only 63% correctly matched Mayhem with Allstate. (Overall, however, among the total sample, Mayhem clocked in with only 41% of respondents being able to link him to Allstate.)"[4]
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Not that surprising to me, when I think of Allstate, the black dude with the deep voice comes to mind. I think the commercials are great, and I definitely think of insurance, but I don't think that they do well at tying in the Allstate brand.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
          Not that surprising to me, when I think of Allstate, the black dude with the deep voice comes to mind. I think the commercials are great, and I definitely think of insurance, but I don't think that they do well at tying in the Allstate brand.
          Apparently they are working on two demographics: the old people relate to the black dude and the younger to Mayhem.
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
            Huh, you'd have thought it would be higher...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mayhem_...sing_character)
            Flo is annoying IMO. :P
            Allstate Insurance
            Dominguez Agency
            1101 E. Bardin Rd. suite 141
            Arlington, TX. 76018
            817-405-2011
            tdominguez@allstate.com
            Give us a call so we can take a look at your insurance needs, we may be able to save you $$!!

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
              Apparently they are working on two demographics: the old people relate to the black dude and the younger to Mayhem.
              The demographic has nothing to do with tying in the brand, you can think a spot is hilarious, and still not know what they are selling.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                The demographic has nothing to do with tying in the brand, you can think a spot is hilarious, and still not know what they are selling.
                True and false. Demo's play a huge role in recognition. If you are interested in it, and the add catches your attention, you will remember more of the info than if you dont give two shits. An add for old folks homes gets skipped by younger people just like ads for water parks and toys get skipped by older people.

Comment

Allstate is one word Dick Hole

godbless.
                  It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                    Allstate is one word Dick Hole

godbless.
                    A void used to void the body of waste?
                    Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Working...
                    X